Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DEUS

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
DEUS
August 20, 2014 03:25AM
So got my Deus and I know I can't really hunt and don't want to hunt till the end of Sept. It looks like the star ship interprize when you colapse it. And it seems very strong, very easy to pack up and take off into the woods with. I put on the 11 coil first and then the control box and then ajusted it for my size. Oh my God this machine is so light I can't understand how they did it. And the balance with the 11" coil again wow. When you but on the control box on it's like it's not there. Again you can see how you get you money's worth with the pure beauty of this machine. Now I have to read the instructions and get the two coils to work and then make a few programs for myself and save them. I have a huge hunt on the east coast the winter and that is why I got the machine. I don't get invited to hunt British and Civil war battle fields every day but this winter I got invited and want to find everything and dig everything I can hear. We will see what I learn and how good I can hunt but it gives me about three months to get to know this machine and I have a few places that I can take it to that I have pounded and know the area like the back of my hand. I know there is a lot of masking in this area and need to see if the Deus can see what my other machines have given up on because of the iron. Anyway for anyone wanting to buy this detector just the feel of it makes it fun and then the design is so far ahead of anything I have tried or seen.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: DEUS
August 20, 2014 03:48AM
Right on Lowrenzo!
August 20, 2014 08:24AM
Maybe this will inspire you to do another video?

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
August 20, 2014 03:36PM
I am going on a hunt this Labor day and may bring my video camera my heath is great been in remission for almost three years now...I'm ready to rock on this machine and have the perfect place to use it at in the City

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 20, 2014 05:09PM
I really enjoyed your videos and can't find them anymore. I am really glad your are doing so well! Maybe you can find a horseshoe in GGP.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie