Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

exellent videos by Thomas Dankowski

Posted by doc holiday 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
exellent videos by Thomas Dankowski
August 24, 2014 07:30PM
I recently purchased the "beach hunting and inland coin hunting" videos by Thomas and this 40+ year MDer learned a lot. All of my previous detecting was Civil War relics in clean wooded areas,but now I want to do some coin hunting on land and the beach. Thomas' videos really fill the bill especially on finding the "goody line" on the beach and the many different sounds emitted by the detector when coin hunting in trashy ground.Also the iron masking segment must be seen to be believed. I guess what impresses me most about Thomas' videos is that he combines practical info with intelligent explanations that really tells you the how and why of our great hobby.
Always be a student--you may learn sumpin'. lol
Re: exellent videos by Thomas Dankowski
August 24, 2014 08:06PM
I learned a great amount of things on that beach hunting video. Some of it was even jaw dropping to me.
August 24, 2014 09:01PM
You won't at all disappointed with any of his videos. If anyone does not have at least the Inland Coin Relic DVD, you need to add this to your collection. It is worth 100X it's weight in gold.
This particular DVD deals with the real world hunting most of us face-Iron rich, trash infected ground. I've purchased 3 copies of that particular DVD to give as gifts to friends and in-laws.
Tom's DVD's have helped me tremendously and by the way, it does not matter what brand detector you have. You will gain knowledge and if you apply the key points in the video, you will be better each and every time you go out.

August 24, 2014 10:19PM
He certainly brings up some good points for newbie or oldbie....
August 25, 2014 12:06AM
Of the hundreds of DVDs under my roof Tom's are among the few I watch over and over.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie