Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Looking at the DEUS from a relic perspective the one option I would LOVE to see

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Looking at the DEUS from a relic perspective the one option I would LOVE to see
September 17, 2014 05:29PM
and I think its probably Doable....probabably pretty easy since they do now have an all metla threshold based mode...

And that would be the emulation of the of the Nautilus style detector...

that would be to have all metal and Disc running together at the same time...and even divide the audio to for the disc in on ear and All metal report to the other ear .

To me thats still the deepest way to hunt with the unison setup.

Not sure the factory has ever heard of a Nautilus or not...but for a TRUE artifact recovery unit, a MIXED mode is unbeatable when depth is needed ...

Ive sent the factory an email ...maybe Ill get a reply..

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2014 05:42PM by Keith Southern.
Re: Looking at the DEUS from a relic perspective the one option I would LOVE to see
September 17, 2014 09:03PM
My feeling is that they would say their "all-metal tone-ID" method would be superior to a mixed-mode method, particularly if it is done 'mono', and not seperate left & right channels. They could presumably have designed-in the option of 'conventional discrimination' on the GMP, ie. Adventis-style, but saw it as unneccesary.
Re: Looking at the DEUS from a relic perspective the one option I would LOVE to see
September 17, 2014 09:06PM
Too bad Nautilus couldn't have hung in their long enough to up grade the IIba. It is still to this day one of my all time favorite detector's!
September 18, 2014 12:30AM
That would be a great question to ask some of the UK fellas...I liked the way I think it was my DFX ran with mixed audio. It may help you hear the masking of a target better but that would be a question that Deus should be asked...They sure think outside of the box and are selling a lot of units in the US once you buy a deus you don't really have the money to by anything else but there is so much power in that design and updates you may as well learn it to the max and see what they do to add another edge to the design. I think it must have the USA big wigs shaking a bit???

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 21, 2014 06:08PM
bump for the op