Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

1236x2 Help With Difference Of Opinion

Posted by Will Penny 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
1236x2 Help With Difference Of Opinion
September 19, 2014 11:18PM
I have heard more then once about the Los Banos model...Some say if a White sticker, Los Bonus...Others say, Gold sticker, Los Banos...Is there a clear cut way of telling the difference....
Re: 1236x2 Help With Difference Of Opinion
September 20, 2014 12:07AM
los banos later models had bar code under the serial number white sticker..earlier was gold no bar code...

Texas just had huge numbers on white sticker...

The last los Banos machines were outsourced to Taiwan...

usually if you have a 2 piece rod with metal armrest with foam washer behind power knob white lower rod..its real early...1999 maybe...gold sticker for serial number

3 piece rod with the newer ribbed knobs started about 2002 or so I believe with black lower rod.....this is when the white stickers started with bar code....

last Los banos like mentioned earlier int his post was taiwan//and maybe malaysia sticker's..not sure on the malaysia..Possibly small white sticker wih no bar code here...looks different from the large Texas sticker...

most of the FT models will have a rubber washer under the coil pigtail..its right on top of the coil under the pigtail....huge white sticker with large serial number nothing else...

This all off the top of my head.

Ive had all of them they all ran the same..

Keith
Re: 1236x2 Help With Difference Of Opinion
September 21, 2014 06:46PM
bump for the op