Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher's Facebook promise to update existing F75s

Posted by Pasttom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher's Facebook promise to update existing F75s
September 26, 2014 01:34AM
New post says "There has been a lot of questions about the ability to upgrade your existing F75 and F75LTD to that of the new Advanced Technology F75 and F75LTD and the answer is yes they can be upgraded. Stay tuned we will be announcing our upgrade program soon!"

Nice going guys!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
Re: Fisher's Facebook promise to update existing F75s
September 26, 2014 01:57AM
Good move.
September 26, 2014 03:10AM
My F75Ltd just got better.

Top Notch!

HH
Johnb
September 26, 2014 04:33AM
Great move by Fisher!!!!....
September 26, 2014 06:20AM
right!.. ask 'em WHY they didn't allow an up grade from "standard" to" (l.t.d.)"?
NOW they offer it!..could have ben done before when the (l.t.d.) was introduced!
i'm just sayin'..they did NOT do it,and those who bought "standard"..took a severe whuppin'
to get the (l.t.d.)..ohhh well as we all know,it's about marketing considerations.

(h.h.!)
j.t.
September 26, 2014 03:32PM
How much and will it work as well as the new machine with the coil you have..I understand they have a new coil on the new machine???

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 26, 2014 05:57PM
I think that will only be answered after the fact and we have tested upgraded units against new ones and as for the new coils, one would expect you would have to buy a new coil to see that improvement. This is a good thing. I don't understand all the complaints and we won't see production units for a month or so.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
September 28, 2014 08:34AM
of course it's a good thing!..why not?
all i'm saying is they should have "up graded"
from the beginning.build good will for future sales.
as a business,it's in their interests to look at that perspective

(h.h.!)
j.t.
September 28, 2014 01:35PM
Cost for upgrade if replacing a coil could get pricey. That could knock it out of range. Resale on the LTD went down fast when the new one was announced. Sure the dealers had to unload the in stock units so their prices went down. In the winter several dealers where begging for LTD trade ins. Not so much now unless willing to give it away. After having mine for the last 7 months I have just gotten used to the EMI concerns that can be had. I have found it is not always a problem in some area's I go and have found where it works for me. The weight and balance is great on those marathon hunts. I could not let go off it because of the loss I would take on the resale. With the chance of an upgrade it just makes the LTD more valuable to me.