Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 vs v4 vs v3 vs v2 vs White's TDI SL. Parallel tests.

Posted by Anonymous User 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
---
BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 vs v4 vs White's TDI SL. Detection of 2 coins: 22 mm at 28 cm, 24 mm at 38 cm.
---

[www.youtube.com]

------
BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 vs BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v4 vs White's TDI SL. Detection of 2 coins buried in the ground about 4-6 years ago, in different places and at different depths of a polygon BLISSTOOL BSB:
- First target: coin with a diameter 22.25 mm (20 euro cent) at a depth of 28 cm (11 inches);
- Second target: coin with a diameter 24.25 mm (50 euro cent) at a depth of 38 cm (15 inches).
Metal detectors BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 and v4 detect the first and the second target. Metal detector White's TDI SL detects the first target, but not detects the second target
------

Search coil of the metal detector during the test:

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5: 28 cm (11 inches) DD search coil BLISSTOOL DD28SC2
- BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v4: 28 cm (11 inches) DD search coil BLISSTOOL DD28SC2
- White's TDI SL: 30 cm (12 inches) Dual Field White's search coil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2014 03:55PM by BLISSTOOL.
---
BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 vs BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v2 vs White's TDI SL. Detection of 2 coins: 22 mm at 28 cm, 24 mm at 38 cm.
---

[www.youtube.com]

------
BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 vs BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v2 vs White's TDI SL. Detection of 2 coins buried in the ground about 4-6 years ago, in different places and at different depths of a polygon BLISSTOOL BSB:
- First target: coin with a diameter 22.25 mm (20 euro cent) at a depth of 28 cm (11 inches);
- Second target: coin with a diameter 24.25 mm (50 euro cent) at a depth of 38 cm (15 inches).
Metal detectors BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 and BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v2 detect the first and the second target. Metal detector White's TDI SL detects the first target, but not detects the second target
------

Search coil of the metal detector during the test:

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3: 28 cm (11 inches) DD search coil BLISSTOOL DD28SC2
- BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v2: 28 cm (11 inches) DD search coil BLISSTOOL DD28SC2
- White's TDI SL: 30 cm (12 inches) Dual Field White's search coil
Re: BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 vs v4 vs v3 vs v2 vs White's TDI SL. Parallel tests.
September 28, 2014 05:40PM
Test it against the Nokta Fors Core. I would like to see these results.

Tom in SC
Re: BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 vs v4 vs v3 vs v2 vs White's TDI SL. Parallel tests.
September 29, 2014 02:08AM
I don't know about tests like that what and how does it handle in ground with a lot of iron and mixed in with targets good and bad....doesn't make me want to go get one I think I'll watch Football

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 29, 2014 02:38AM
I used the a Blisstool version 4 about a year ago. I could bury objects in the ground at amazing depths and set the machine up to crush them. When I would go out into the real world it was only nail after nail after nail. What good nonferrous targets I did find I could of found with other machines much easier. Didnt take me long to sell the Blisstool.
September 29, 2014 03:13AM
These test do not mean anything when the person testing has an obvious bias. just saying..
September 29, 2014 02:03PM
would be interesting to see a comparison between detech eds and blisstool
September 30, 2014 01:38PM
beastdig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I used the a Blisstool version 4 about a year ago.
> I could bury objects in the ground at amazing
> depths and set the machine up to crush them. When
> I would go out into the real world it was only
> nail after nail after nail. What good nonferrous
> targets I did find I could of found with other
> machines much easier. Didnt take me long to sell
> the Blisstool.

WINNER WINNER, Chicken Dinner LOL

That was 110% the problem. Anybody with a video camera could video the Bliss over a buried target, and tune the Bliss to sound off nicely on it. Yep it could be made to hit a 12 inch coin in some HIGHLY mineralized soil. BUT the settings you had to use to manipulate the machine to get that signal, would not work out in actual hunting conditions. You simply dug too much iron with it. Once you set the machine to be a lot better for knocking out the iron, you lost A LOT of that great depth. There was a balance point with it in which you could almost make the iron "break up" and still get good depth but more often than not, you would still dig nails.
beastdig Wrote:
> I used the a Blisstool version 4 about a year ago.
> I could bury objects in the ground at amazing
> depths and set the machine up to crush them. When
> I would go out into the real world it was only
> nail after nail after nail. What good nonferrous
> targets I did find I could of found with other
> machines much easier. Didnt take me long to sell
> the Blisstool.

- version 4 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X was presented on the market only 4 months ago, ie in the middle of the month May 2014. It is not possible you can have it a year ago. In addition, all BLISSTOOL LTC64X versions (v2, v2i, v3, v4, v5) have qualitative discrimination of iron, as the new v4 and v5 THE BEAST have more improvements in this and other areas. For discrimination of nails, the settings are: DISCRIMINATOR = III, DISCR LEVEL = 4 - 6, DISCR DEPTH = 8.8 - 10, with adjustment within this range according to specific needs. If the soil is highly mineralized, or if there are many small iron wires, nails and iron sheets, then proceed otherwise: set the detector in mode for highly mineralized soil, ie GROUND COARCE = 7 - 8. It is close to settings for ground balance to ferrite. With this setup, the detector ignores iron oxides and small irons, without the need to increase the discrimination.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2014 12:26PM by BLISSTOOL.
Daniel Tn Wrote:
> That was 110% the problem. Anybody with a video
> camera could video the Bliss over a buried target,
> and tune the Bliss to sound off nicely on it. Yep
> it could be made to hit a 12 inch coin in some
> HIGHLY mineralized soil. BUT the settings you had
> to use to manipulate the machine to get that
> signal, would not work out in actual hunting
> conditions. You simply dug too much iron with it.
> Once you set the machine to be a lot better for
> knocking out the iron, you lost A LOT of that
> great depth. There was a balance point with it in
> which you could almost make the iron "break up"
> and still get good depth but more often than not,
> you would still dig nails.

- Please note that when you lower all settings of BLISSTOOL LTC64X, ie GAIN = MIN, THRESHOLD = MIN, its depth of detection is equal to the depth of detection of typical high-end detector from another brand, but with this setup it surpasses them as stability and has good discrimination. Set your BLISSTOOL detector in this way and it will be excellent turn-on and go detector. Will be completely stable and will work with random settings anywhere. Everything up, ie GAIN = 1 - 3 - 5 - MAX, THRESHOLD = 3 - 5 - 6.8, provides significantly greater depth of detection of THE BEAST, in some cases two to three times more in comparison to other brands detectors with the same size search coil, and even reaches outside the area of discrimination. Each IB/VLF detector discriminates successfully in the ground to a maximum depth equal approximately to the size (the diameter) of its search coil. Most detectors detect coin near to this depth, ie maximum up to about 15 - 30 cm, ie 6 - 12 inches, but BLISSTOOL LTC64X detect coin to a depth up to 40 - 58 cm maximum, ie up to 16 - 23 inches, and in this connection it might also detect iron in such great depth, but THE BEAST has all the necessary settings to ignore even such deep irons, as far as possible purely theoretical and scientific. Furthermore, the maximum depth of the quality discrimination for all detectors, is very much dependent on the characteristics of the soil. Technically, if the user dig iron with BLISSTOOL LTC64X, without want it, this is a signal that the detector is set incorrectly by the user, no matter how much experience the user has with other brands detectors. BLISSTOOL LTC64X no ordinary detector, it is simply THE BEAST. Its purpose is not turn-on and go detector, although in version 4 and 5 its tame is easy even for beginners. Must not forget that BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) provides a depth of detection which is still in the field of science fiction for most other brands detectors and this has a price, it is not a free, ie as need of its adequate user setting and experience with it, etc.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2014 01:20PM by BLISSTOOL.