Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Would be nice to see a land version CXT 3030, Here's something been working sort of a land version 3030

Posted by Old California 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
If Minelab came out with a land version 3030, Something priced lower strictly for land that would be cool.

Been working on a super lightweight minelab model I call (XS 4400), My old trusty XS has been revamped so many times this time around did something different and will be the lightest Mine on the planet.

It's allot better balanced and light as a feather, Currently fabricating another pod to attach to the Battery pack giving it more of a space age appearance. Would be cool if Minelab came out with something similar to this mod they would sell a bundle!

Will post complete pics of the mod once I'm happy with the results, It will look like it came straight out of the factory when it's 100% perfect.

Thanks for looking,
Paul (Ca)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2014 07:19PM by Old California.
Looks pretty cool there Paul ;-)
Paul you do some of the most professional mods of anyone out there. Great looking machine...Stuart
Thanks Wayne and Stuart,

Currently crafted another rear module to mount with the Minelab batter pack, Just a matter of making time to finish up the module. This will give it that advanced appearance we see with newer models including the CTX 3030.

Thanks again,
Paul