Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Keith How far from you is this site?

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Keith How far from you is this site?
October 01, 2014 10:09PM
I watched this show a few weeks ago on TV. It was posted on Youtube. If you have time it is worth the watch. I was wondering if it is close to Keith?

[www.youtube.com]

Tom in SC
Re: Keith How far from you is this site?
October 02, 2014 12:27AM
I saw that on PBS a couple months back. They are using Nautilus IIba detectors. That just goes to show how respected these detectors are even today as serious relic machines!
October 02, 2014 01:28AM
Im about 2.5 hrs away...

I dont have time to watch at the moment but I bookmarked it..Thank's!!!!!!!

That site I believe was already known about by a group of relic hunters 25 years ago...

Did the not find much surface stuff?

bet the surface was hunted hard...

I will watch later tonight..

Keith
October 02, 2014 03:29PM
Interesting show but some of the people don't know how to dig they have the host scraping the dirt and then she is scraping the target. How come no nails that woud help locate the entrance. And it looks as if its Federal Land so if you get caught better to stay out of there at least that is how it is in Calif...I can see if it was hit hard over the years there would still be square nails? How come no three ringers or guns powder flaskes? As Tom says if you can dig out 11 inches then a whole new world of finds come to life...If it was hit over the years it is such a big area and if its federal land then I would think there would be a lot of relics in the ground...how about horse shoes and belt buckles...I thought the production was too light weight...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!