Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I think it would behoove Mr. Blisstool to send Mr. Tom a V5 Beast for evaluation ....

Posted by silverhound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I think it would behoove Mr. Blisstool to send Mr. Tom a V5 Beast for evaluation ....
October 09, 2014 03:15AM
If it is all he proclaims he should have no qualms about letting Tom run it through its paces for all our benefits . I know I have been very interested in the Blisstool V5 Beast and would buy one if Tom found it to be even close to as deep as claimed by Blisstool.
Re: I think it would behoove Mr. Blisstool to send Mr. Tom a V5 Beast for evaluation ....
October 09, 2014 12:17PM
agree...that could be the best advertisement for Ahmed
Re: I think it would behoove Mr. Blisstool to send Mr. Tom a V5 Beast for evaluation ....
October 09, 2014 02:35PM
If you see me raving over a detector........ there is legitimate justification in testimony...... scientifically validated/proven.......... backing the claim.
October 09, 2014 03:24PM
I think you are right about letting Tom test it anyone have one that can send it to him for a test since the company won't???

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 09, 2014 07:00PM
There must be a certain CODE between testers who give honest opinions. This includes Keith and Nasa Tom. If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I think this may have been the case with previous versions of the Blistool.
If you read their comments, you can read between the lines.........

Tom in SC
October 09, 2014 07:57PM
tmanly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There must be a certain CODE between testers who
> give honest opinions. This includes Keith and Nasa
> Tom. If you can't say anything good, don't say
> anything at all. I think this may have been the
> case with previous versions of the Blistool.
> If you read their comments, you can read between
> the lines.........
>
> Tom in SC

That's exactly the way I read their tests tman, they are gentlemen. I will not try to pull out or coax negative information from them, putting them on the spot....not necessary if you can read between the lines.
Let the 80's be.......
October 10, 2014 02:36AM
The company posts on this forum but won't respond?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

Please note that for us is important, above all, the real feedback from real BLISSTOOL users. We are skeptical to tests from gurus for other brand metal detectors, which have almost no real knowledge and real experience with BLISSTOOL, and who even are not interested to BLISSTOOL and act with prejudice against it. We respect these people but they are of no interest to us to the moment they occur their own constructively and without prejudice interest to BLISSTOOL, if this does happen. We appreciate any constructive, friendly, cooperation and initiative and we are open to such.
Why do you even post here then? I think most people who post and follow on this forum know that, even though "someone" may have had a past affiliation with a certain manufacturer *cough Fisher*, that person is upfront and honest in their testing and evaluation of other brands...I have seen glowing comments from "someone" on the Deus, Minelabs etc. Your comments speak volumes.
"Why do you even post here then?"

- Because the name of the forum is Thomas Dankowski Open Forum, with emphasis on the "open", and because our potential customers and current customers visit this forum and we strive to be useful to them, as contributing to this forum by posting current information about the brand BLISSTOOL, and as answer questions about BLISSTOOL. Unfortunately, our every word here is perceived by some people as only advertising and without considering the usefulness of the information, although we stand openly with our name behind it. In this regard, we can reexamine our future participation in discussions on this forum.

With deep respect for all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2014 01:22PM by BLISSTOOL.
October 10, 2014 03:25PM
Okay.
So your accusing Tom of already being biased towards others brand(s).

Your purpose on this forum is pure solicitation.

Fact is, he already tested a Blisstool and found that it wasn't that good, (to put it nicely).

Last guy ("the new Sheriif in town") who tried doing this w the Blisstool got kicked off the forum.
October 10, 2014 03:27PM
Tom, I don't think is brand loyal and he has tested a lot of detectors that we still bought even if it is not in his line up...it's an open forum but also a family we all have been here for years and have trusted others thoughts on other brand names...Tom I don't think uses a Deus but a lot of us own one from his testing and honesty. Even Keith has tried just about everything under the sun and it was his review on the deus that showed us what that machine can do...I have nothing against your machine just think it would be interesting to see Tom test it tell us what he finds.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

October 10, 2014 04:00PM
BLISSTOOL = "our potential customers"

This is irrefutable admittance of your 'marketing' intent.
I do lots of machine tests and I try to be fair, but we all have our own bias as to what constitutes the best machine for us. Tom is in the lowest mineral ground in the country in Florida looking for deep coins and I am in the highest mineralization in the country looking for gold nuggets. He works in flat ground, I work on hillsides so steep a fall could kill me. The many diverse detecting scenarios in items looked for, terrain, ground mineralization, and trash levels all cause us to end up leaning certain directions when it comes to detectors. For instance, I have a built in bias against heavy detectors. But that does not deter me from using them as long as they perform. Still, if something else does as well or close, lighter wins the day. I could go on but you get the point.

However, to come right out on Tom's own forum and accuse him of not being able to give a machine a fair evaluation - that is rude in the extreme. Ahmed, you are a guest in Tom's house and you have insulted him. Not a good way to score points with the other guests.

It is one thing for a manufacturer to post here with helpful information for users of their machines. But to post in volume with posts that extol the virtues of the manufacturers product while comparatively trashing products made by others is poor form. I was in sales a long time, and the way to sell brand A is not to trash brand B. It turns people off. Just talk about your own machine and what it does and leave others out of it, as anything else can and will be seen as self serving.

Paul is a well known and trusted forum visitor and certainly can do the job giving us the pros and cons of the Blisstool [www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2014 05:13PM by Steve Herschbach.
Steve, well said. VERY well said.
Duke
Excellent post Steve!
Ahmed, It's be nice to see future post of yours with more informative information on the Blisstool. Just get in touch with Tom he's more than fair as long as your post are informative, It's beneficial for all especially those having a Blisstook or thinking of getting one.

All the best,
Paul (Ca)
I bought two AT Pros because of Tom's evaluation and explanation of coil issues. They were both used early release faulty units and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about personally lol . I sent both in for repair and secretly marked the coils. Both came back working right without the marked coils though. One was a good two inches deeper than the other so kept the "Hot One" for quite a while and pulled a lot of tiny jewelry with it at fresh water beaches.

All I am looking for is raw depth in moderate soil on dime/penny size coins with the ability to do so while discing out trash up to and including pull tabs . Do not need tone ID or meter just a solid hit on a 12" + silver dime !
This thread has me ticked off. Reason being...

When I launched Treasure Classifieds a couple years back, I emailed Tom, and ASKED his permission to put up a post about it. He was gracious enough to say yes, and to this day, I am quite appreciative of it. As Steve said, it's Tom's 'house'. I REALLY hate seeing someone's kindness taken for granted! Now, I understand that Ahmed runs a company and is seeking to increase the bottom line, nothing wrong with that, however, the WAY he's going about it is not only disrespectful, it's also counter-productive, as I believe it will drive potential business away. Two solutions...

Ban the user, or, don't respond to their posts.

Tom, THANK YOU for your kindness & graciousness! I can assure you, while there appears to be an obvious bad apple in the bunch, most of us appreciate (and RESPECT) the fine community you've fostered smiling smiley

Joe
I would love to see engineers/designers come and answer questions about a machine they build...but not come and tell us how good the machine they build is compared to other machines...

Sort of takes the reliability out of the info in alot of ways...If moneys involved everything changes...

Carl for example...Ive never seen him promote or slander any machine and answers what He can ....very upstanding gentleman...How can I tell??...by what I just mentioned....Ive never met him or spoke to him but I can take him very seriously and truthfully...

Tom lets us talk freely on here with very little restrictions....Not too many detector forums where you can get away with free speech....

If he was to charge manufacturers to post on here for advertisements we could not talk freely .... Again MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING...

Id love to see the likes of

Dave Johnson =FT
Bruce Candy =Minelab
Brent Weaver =Garrett
Alain Loubet =XP
Plamen Rashkov =Deeptech
etc

come on and answer questions and even give inside tips and ideas on how to use their eqipment...

But I dont want them to tell me the machine they make is the best ...I want to decide that for myself...and then we can tell each other what we think of it good and bad...Thats our job not the developers..

Dont think they dont read this forum though,,,,and that in itself is admirable..

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2014 04:46AM by Keith Southern.
October 11, 2014 10:32AM
It has always been interesting to see/witness this underlying/unspoken self-policing forum culminate to "call-your-bluff" resolution........ every time! When someone (especially a Mfr) makes excessively high claims of 'said' unit.......... forum members always seem to resolve to:

"Send one to Tom. If it cannot pass inert dirt Florida tests........ it surely can't pass the rest of the world."

Then suddenly/instantly = WE HAVE OUR ANSWER!!!
((((due to actions (or inactions) ))))
Please note that my words of the above are either misunderstood or deliberately interpreted in another aspect. First, I'm not talking about Mr. Thomas Dankowski in particular, but in general for such professionals like him - we provide test detectors only when the initiative is itself from the candidate and he is not biased.

Although my due respect to Tom, the facts show otherwise - If I understood correctly (as like to apologize and ask for clarification if it is not), he has already put his label (Over driven 80's tech) to the BLISSTOOL brand, which we consider to be unprofessional, and any other tests from him are pointless. Of course, we are and we have always been open to constructive cooperation with him and other experts.

In conclusion in this matter - if you view the direction that develops this theme, you can answer why constructor of metal detectors avoid or unwilling to write in this and other forums.

----

About:

"This is irrefutable admittance of your 'marketing' intent."

- This is no secret but undeniable fact. We are manufacturer of metal detectors, as I am both president and chief developer of BLISSTOOL and this is reflected in my comments. On the sharpness of our comments: we have one main thesis, which is a fact, no matter that this causes pain to many people, supporters or fans of other brands - to date, BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST), is one of the best deep detecting IB metal detectors available on the market - not only for test demonstrations (as some people claim), but also in real search. As we do not aim to be destructive to other brands, but simply demonstrate this fact and, where necessary directly prove it, up to pending a full and not subject to doubt. The last parallel tests between BLISSTOOL and Golden Mask are objective parallel tests and they are made in response to the mendacious and manipulative campaign to anti-advertising of the brand BLISSTOOL organized and led personally by Vladimir Lilov (manufacturer of Golden Mask metal detectors) by means of fraud and unfair competition. In some of the last parallel tests for a fair comparison are presented also parallel tests with White's TDI SL, to prove that under certain conditions, for example in low and in medium mineralized soil, BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) has better depth of detection compared even with some pulse induction metal detectors, as we had previously stated this claim and it is not seen as credible. The full cycle of such complex tests is not yet completed, as in such in the future, will see the main strengths and weaknesses of all tested detectors.

----

Old California (Paul (Ca)), thank you for your cooperation. Your feedback is useful for all.

---

About this forum - a sure fact is that this forum is useful and we thank Mr. Thomas Dankowski that has built and maintained this place in the form in which it is. We evaluated the usefulness of this forum and that is why we want and participate in it, as long as possible.

---

With deep respect for all.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2014 12:25PM by BLISSTOOL.
October 11, 2014 12:48PM
"Over driven 80's tech" Because he stated that,.. you claim he's biased? You would only like biased Blisstool 'brand loyal' persons to test It?...
...I see.

Your perfect person to test the unit would be--------New at metal detecting. First and only unit being a Blisstool. Always hunts alone. Spent his/her whole savings on the unit. Spent months learning it. Never held or used another detector. Doesn't have internet. etc...etc...

And guess what? I wouldn't mind at all owning the Beast. It's probably a deep unit as you claim.... I have nothing against your products.

When you come on here and apologize first before you insult respected people here....HuH!!

Your hole is getting deeper, Sir,,,, and you're the one holding the shovel.
"you claim he's biased"

- Please note that we have not said anything like that, as we note this for a second time. Again our words: for us is important, above all, the real feedback from real BLISSTOOL users, as Old California (Paul (Ca)) for example. We are skeptical to tests from persons (regardless of their professional skills and their image) who even are not interested to BLISSTOOL and/or act with prejudice against it. We provide test detectors only when the initiative is itself from the candidate and if he is not biased. These all are not directed against Mr. Thomas Dankowski, and even we do not comment on whether he covers or does not cover these lines, but represents sharing of our basic requirements for participation in such initiatives. Our requirements are clear and the candidates himself can decide whether they fit or not in them.

We are sorry if anyone felt offended or affected by us.

Special apologies to Mr. Thomas Dankowski if we caused discomfort in or are affected him in some way. With all his public activities he contributed much to the development of the hobby metal detecting.

Best Regards.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2014 01:40PM by BLISSTOOL.
take a deep breath
October 11, 2014 02:12PM
I'm trying to view this "disagreement" from a neutral perspective. The words are a bit harsh on both sides. "Overdriven 80's tech" can seem a bit derisive. I'm not saying who or anybody said it, or that they were intending to be derisive, but if it was said, it could be taken as derisive or a put down, especially to the developer of that device. Overdriven 80's tech. There are still detectorists who favor the old detectors. I believe the Nautilus, among others, still revered, is/was 80's tech.

Blisstool's dialog is a bit different, English is not his first language, and given that, I think he expresses himself well. Is he selling Blisstool detectors? Of course! And I believe he pushes a bit too hard in that direction, and many of us have a problem with that. I don't care for his constant barrage of "ours is better than theirs" and "Blisstool, even when set to it's lowest/weakest settings is still better than all high end competitors."

I'm just saying we should try to differentiate between the man and his machine, and perhaps be a little more tolerant of his dialog and simply ask him to tone down his "sales talk" and stick to providing useful information to the owners of his Blisstool detectors.
If he does that, support his present customers, then other detectorists may take an interest in his detector(s) and more sales will follow.

Insults? I don't believe Blisstool intended offense, and I think he has apologized for that perception. I'm not defending Blisstool; I just think this conversation has become a bit too overheated, and energies are being wasted that could be put to more constructive use.

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
Since comments are free & facts sacred/priceless with all due respect would NEVER buy something named the '' beast '' that is the name of the '' POTUS '' vehicle!
October 11, 2014 02:40PM
Well said ncwayne.
"I'm just saying we should try to differentiate between the man and his machine, and perhaps be a little more tolerant of his dialog and simply ask him to tone down his "sales talk" and stick to providing useful information to the owners of his Blisstool detectors."

I think that is exactly what everybody is trying to tell Ahmed. I for one value the informative portion of his posts and hope he continues to post here. He may simply not understand how much people in the U.S. dislike pushy sales tactics and how it actually is counterproductive. Hopefully this thread will help him realize that. Also, I think Ahmed is confusing bias and honesty. Is he looking for honest reports? Unbiased means it can go either way. If somebody reports honestly what they think and you do not like it, the first accusation that gets brought out is that of bias. Luckily, we do have Paul and I think Ahmed agrees Paul will report fairly one way or the other. I'm good with that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2014 02:48PM by Steve Herschbach.
I was actually trying to get hold of a V5 to try out...

I had the V3 ..like all machines it has good and bad points....

It was deep though...I found it had to be set for the layer you were working...One thing that got me is when I got a good signal then dug it up and it was a good signal....58 caliber minnie ball bullet.....when it was on top of the ground it would reject it it the spoil pile...I thought that was strange and believe it is how the disc circuit works...it has to be set for the depth your working.

It has lots of controls and that in itself can casue it to not be set right at times.....

I also thought it handled mineral really well..and saw small targets deep in the mineral even on 8Khz...

No denying it a deep detector....Its a specialty machine though in alot of ways ...Depth in mineral....

On the subject of the disagreement...

Language barriers pose problems and at times can make either side seem Harsh/deliberate....

Im sure Blisstool pays for their forum on findmall and some others and then they can do what they want to promote their product for sales..

But on a open forum all consideration must be made to not use FREEdom to promote your own product..

It would be like me designing my own set of headphones and then getting on here an saying these phones are the best phones for noise reduction durability and sound clarity ..there is no other that can do what these do....(Thats not acceptable.)...

I could design my own headphones market them on a paid forum...yet come on here and talk about ohms the types of wire to use to make good ones the types of speakers that hold up the best under adverse field conditons an just join in generalconversation and be the person who can answer headphone questions but leave out the parts like Mine are better because....

If mine are better I wont have to mention it..

Hank Aaron never said he could hit more home runs than anyone else...he just did...

One thing about metal detectors in general the good ones will get weeded out from the bad ones in time...And its up to the manufacturer to make a great product ..(as Im sure you do)..and then the consumers can decide on if its worth the money...

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2014 03:42PM by Keith Southern.