Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New detector idea (My wish list short and sweet)...

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New detector idea (My wish list short and sweet)...
October 22, 2014 08:01AM
Future detector idea ( I seem to be on a roll tonight, good or bad). If you can have a GPS on a detector, then why can you not punch a button on the detector giving your coordinates and have the detector company give you the exact settings for your detector for your ground conditions no matter where you are standing? Geological maps of the entire world are mapped and the basic ground conditions should be deciferable within a basic set of mineralogical measurements. Not exact, but all settings but ground balance could be achieved with reasonable accuracy I would think, for your particular machine and it's setup parameters. Just thinking out loud again. Wish I was so much smarter sometimes...Stuart
Re: New detector idea (My wish list short and sweet)...
October 22, 2014 02:01PM
Heck the Explorer series gives you noise cancel and its been out for 10 plus years...Your idea is out of reach as using a XLT which gives you ground measurements changed 4 times on one football field
Perhaps missed something in your post but for general info....