Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Deus for sale

Posted by sekypaleo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Deus for sale
October 27, 2014 01:26PM
Heh guys, I am selling my Deus....seems like a good machine, but I am just not meshing with it...thinking about trying out the Nokta FORS CoRe....but I still prefer my G2. Anyways...I have owned it for 2 months, used it about a dozen times so it has 4 years 10 months left on warranty (will include receipt from NWI detectors of course)...in great shape...lots of goodies with it...XP camo backpack, Chef phones CP6 full size headphones along with the backphones, extra clip adapter for another set of headphones, has the 11" coil, silicone remote cover, also a mil spec remote cover, extra coil charging clip...1300$ shipped I can do Paypal for 1320$ or a check or a USPS money order...but would be able to ship immediately with money order. Bill
Re: XP Deus for sale
October 27, 2014 03:25PM
It is a tough machine to understand I think because it gives the user so much info and it misses nothing where some other machines do miss targets. I think you have to be a hard core user to really understand this machine..I would sum it up as a raw machine meaning lots of sound info sees a lot in the ground..don't be afraid to use more disc when learning it less you are in a lot of iron. I still am going to be putting in a lot of hours till it starts to click...and my sights are hunted and then rehunted sights that give up nothing less you really spend the day hunting stick with it..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!