Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Theres a Whites 6000 Pro xl on Treasure depot with

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Theres a Whites 6000 Pro xl on Treasure depot with
November 16, 2014 04:55AM
the tone mode from Mrand for sale..

Wish I had some extra cash right now....looks like it has lots of goodies to go with it...

Keith
Re: Theres a Whites 6000 Pro xl on Treasure depot with
November 16, 2014 03:03PM
I saw that add on the treasure depot last night too, pretty slick looking 6000 Pro XL with lots of accessories. What is weird about that, the add is gone this morning, not a trace of it being on there. Usually when a deal is made, the post remains or is deleted, this one is gone, not a trace, strange, almost like it was pulled by the moderator.

The 6000 Pro XL offered last night was the most optioned detector package I had ever seen advertised. For those that did not get a chance to see it, it came with the 4 tone mrand audio modification, 5 coils, the (4")350 'snooper', (6½") BullsEye, (8") Royal 800, (9½") 950 and the Jimmy Sierra "Big Foot". It also came with a RNB rechargeable battery along with the stock White's battery system, meter and control box covers plus White's hardshell lockable case, all for $1175 shipped. Either the OP decided not to sell or it got deleted for some reason, who knows, looked too good to be true.
November 16, 2014 03:07PM
I noticed there was not trace of it!

I wish I had grabbed the one that was on Ebay here in Germany. Think it went for 400 Euros or so.
November 16, 2014 04:18PM
Its possible was pulled by moderator due to rules infraction...
November 16, 2014 04:22PM
Saw same on other classifieds and its sold...
November 16, 2014 05:46PM
It wasn't mine as I will never sell! These are just too too rare as Hombre can attest to. I missed it as I just logged on to the net. The Big Foot coil alone in good condition go for 2-300.00 or more as not made anymore.
November 16, 2014 07:04PM
Here is a pic if you want to see what it looked like...

By the way I love the 800 royal on the 4 filter models in bad dirt....that coil is deeper than the 950 .. sees less dirt...and its also thin profile compared to the soup bowl 800's...

[www.treasureclassifieds.com]

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2014 08:54PM by Keith Southern.
November 16, 2014 08:03PM
Guys, this machine went fast. I was going to announce it was up for sale here, as I love this place, but I already posted another unit (Nautilus), and didn't want to post another outside link, as it can be construed as spammy. Just so everyone knows...

There's a new feature on our site. When you first go on the classifieds, you'll be prompted with the option of entering your email address. If you do so, you'll automatically receive an email alert whenever a new listing is published. This serves as a 'heads up', and provides you the ability to hop on a sweet deal before the next guy, if you wish.

As many of you know, this is the time to find killer deals on used detectors/gear, as a lot of guys can't hunt due to bad seasonal weather in a lot of places, and choose to let go of non-used machines. Additionally, scores of people also sell to free up cash for the coming holidays. Keep a close eye on the classifieds, Craigslist & ebay, as you should see some amazing deals pop up winking smiley

Joe
November 20, 2014 03:47PM
Here is one for sale in my area. I already have one myself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2014 12:54PM by Jimmie.
November 20, 2014 04:22PM
The big foot was a killer coil

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 20, 2014 11:08PM
That's a heck of a good price in any condition.If I lived near there I would snatch it up if it was as clean as he says it is.
November 23, 2014 07:43PM
Harold , I could not resist going and looking. So I went and purchased it. The fellow purchased it new unboxed it then put it in a closet. Jim

[s1295.photobucket.com]
November 23, 2014 11:51PM
AH Man that thing is awesome! You got a steal dude if you paid 350.00. How does it work have you tried it yet? Also like the Daisey pistol.
November 24, 2014 01:56AM
Paid 250 for it . He purchased it new unboxed it and its been in the closet ever since. Did I repair a Daisy pistol for you ? Jim
November 24, 2014 01:04PM
Can someone tell me what is the diffance is in the 6000 PRO XL, and the 6000 Di PRO. ???
November 24, 2014 09:54PM
Flintstone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can someone tell me what is the diffance is in the
> 6000 PRO XL, and the 6000 Di PRO. ???
The 6000 PRO XL or XL-PRO has the smaller box that use 8 aa batterys while the 6000 Di pro is the bigger box that use the bigger c batterys. The XL-PRO 6000 is the last and newest updated version of the Whites 6000 analog 4 filter detectors.
November 25, 2014 12:47PM
Thanks Harold, Do they hunt about the same? Just one is heavier than the other?
November 25, 2014 10:56PM
I think the newer electronics of the XL-PRO is a little faster and deeper. The 5900 CB though is a big box unit that has the newest electronics like the XL-PRO. It also has a manual ground balance the XL-PRO doesn't have so can be tuned a little hotter as some would say. I still prefer the smaller boxed XL-PRO/6000 detectors myself.