Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NOKTA ANNOUNCEMENT - MAKRO ACQUISITION

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NOKTA ANNOUNCEMENT - MAKRO ACQUISITION
December 16, 2014 02:17PM
Dear Valued Customers:

Today, we would like to make a very pleasing and important announcement which will have a significant impact on dealers, end users and the detector industry in general.

Nokta Detectors has been operating as an official Research & Development manufacturer since 2001 in Turkey. With the support of our valued customers, we have been growing at a very fast pace since our inception in the sector and today we export our products to more than 100 countries in 6 continents around the world.

2011 was a milestone year for us as we expanded our R&D team and made big investments in developing new detector technologies. Most of you have been following our fast growth and increasing brand awareness as a result of our products with rising sales graphics in the market. The very first factor behind our success is our technology and our strong engineering team and the second one is the fact that we listen to customers and develop products that meet the market demand.

As most of you are aware, there are 2 professional companies in Turkey serving and offering products to the detector industry: Nokta Detectors and Makro Detectors. In the past, these companies - whose owners are 2 brothers - have operated as independent manufacturers in the world market. In the midst of our growth in 2011, we made a strategic move and took the initial step in acquiring Makro Detectors who has been growing in parallel to Nokta. As a result of deliberations and under trade and confidentiality agreements, we bought some shares of Makro Detectors the same year. By combining our technology and expertise in the detector sector with Makro’s, we developed important projects. We developed and manufactured Golden Sense, Velox One, RS Pinpointer, Ultra Scanner hand-held detector and finally the FORS Gold and CoRe models under Nokta brand name and Deephunter, CF77 and finally the Makro Pointer, the first waterproof pinpointer in the world, under the Makro brand name. All were introduced and are presently sold in the market successfully. In addition, we developed a new Makro branded coin& relic detector called ‘’RACER’’ and a gold detector ‘’Gold RACER’’ which will enter the market very aggressively with its performance, design and price very soon!

Nokta Detectors’ developing and manufacturing the Makro branded products along with Nokta products and the fast increasing brand awareness of both brands in the world market opened the door for these 2 companies to unite their forces and after long deliberations, Nokta Detectors completely bought out Makro Detectors in December 2014.

Now, what does this important development mean for you and the sector and what will it bring in?
As a result of this acquisition, we have not only combined 2 strong brands but also a very experienced team in the specific detectors industry under the same roof. This will allow us to serve you with an absolute team spirit and in a much stronger position in terms of corporate structure as well as market share.

We will not only offer a richer product portfolio to our customers but address the whole market demand with products at different price levels. During all our processes from product concept to production, final control to delivery and after sales service, we will never sacrifice our praised customer oriented approach and service quality, which we have been implementing as Nokta and Makro since our foundation, and we will always aim for the better for our customers.

Our goal for the next few years is to dominate the detector sector with new products developed with unique technologies that will differentiate us and make us known not as a regular detector manufacturer but an exceptional company that exists with its technology. With the new products we are planning to launch between 2015-2017 (Pulse Induction detectors, new technology VLF and pulse imaging systems, hybrid VLF detectors, entry-level detectors, walk-thru security detectors, mine detectors etc.) and with your support, we wish to share the pride and happiness of achieving this goal all together.

As Nokta and Makro Detectors, we wish you a merry Christmas & a happy New Year and hope 2015 to be a very successful and prosperous year!

Sincerely Yours,

Nokta and Makro Detectors
Re: NOKTA ANNOUNCEMENT - MAKRO ACQUISITION
December 16, 2014 04:44PM
Where can I find info on the Makro racer or is it still to soon?

Thank you
December 16, 2014 05:04PM
good to see a company on the move.
December 16, 2014 05:15PM
Interesting

I'm picking up one of the pinpointers and am considering the Makro CF 77 but I'd like more info on the "Racer" for sure!
December 16, 2014 05:32PM
You have my interest in the pulse induction and hybrid vlf detectors for sure!!
December 16, 2014 07:10PM
Now that's what I'm talking about, sounds like an excellent move. Just remember we in the USA are very loyal to companies that take care of the customer first. You Will have a huge impact if you never lose that vision. Thanks
December 16, 2014 07:54PM
The makro cf77 is a good buy at $550 if it performs as well as the videos show.
December 16, 2014 08:00PM
excellent information...

and if I may,say I have never had anything but the best comunication and help from the Nokta Company...

they will go out of their way to make you happy and keep you in the loop the whole time..

the Nokta products are evolving at a rapid rate...I can see this forom one year to the next in quality and technology..

the Core they have now is a very very aggresive machine for the relic and coin hunter...

I can only surmise that we the consumer will see some fantastic offerings in the future...

I for one look forward to the releases coming...

I am happy to see a company take pride in its product and its consumers views.wants, needs.

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2014 01:54AM by Keith Southern.
December 17, 2014 01:18AM
Jack Flynn said it best. Im impressed with how yall are doing things. keep it up. BTW,do you need the receipt for warranty work,even if its registered?
December 17, 2014 01:18AM
Dang that CF77 looks to be an awesome machine depth wise! Goodness
December 17, 2014 02:35AM
Sounds like world domination for sure...LOL
Look out MineLab!

Aaron
December 17, 2014 02:36AM
Exellent to see a company with vision and an ear to the customer. I am really impressed with the CoRe and plan to purchase one.
December 17, 2014 01:29PM
I await your next PI !!

a question, off topic, but you should have the answer

detection on the beach, is legal and authorize in Turkey ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detector used : Fisher Aquamanta /

Pulsepower Goldscan 5c / Aquastar / Goldquest SSV3 / Nexus Coronado / Vista Gold
December 18, 2014 08:51AM
LE.JAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I await your next PI !!
>
> a question, off topic, but you should have the
> answer
>
> detection on the beach, is legal and authorize in
> Turkey ?

Hello...beach hunting is legal but you need to let the local law enforcement authorities know in advance that you will be metal detecting.
December 18, 2014 11:20AM
I like seeing the coin/relic start up..... hopefully that will transitition into a water proof machine that will compete with the Xcal that dont weigh a ton.

Dew
December 18, 2014 05:48PM
MRH your going to like that pointer, had mine a while now and it feels and acts like a real sturdy piece of equipment. Wish the metal clip was a belt loop but none the less a great tool.
December 18, 2014 10:49PM
Nokta Detectors Wrote:
> LE.JAG Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I await your next PI !!
> >
> > a question, off topic, but you should have the
> > answer
> >
> > detection on the beach, is legal and authorize
> in
> > Turkey ?
>
>
> Hello...beach hunting is legal but you need to let
> the local law enforcement authorities know in
> advance that you will be metal detecting.

Hi,
Good to know, thank you for the answer !
December 19, 2014 07:16AM
Competition should be a healthy incentive for moving R & D and driving creative companies to better products and services.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
December 19, 2014 05:27PM
we need more dealers here in the States.......

Tom in SC
December 19, 2014 09:51PM
I agree with Tom we need other dealers in the US. Maybe with the buy out this will happen, lets hope so.
December 20, 2014 03:40AM
tmanly Wrote:
> we need more dealers here in the States.......
>
> Tom in SC

Just a matter of time....these guys seem to have their act together....I may sell the Deus to give the fors gold a shot.Ray