Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mine may be bigger than yours - Coil, that is!

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Mine may be bigger than yours - Coil, that is!
December 18, 2014 12:14AM
I have a clean example of the granddaddy of all coils for VLF detectors. This monster is light as a feather and I'm told that it is much favored for finding trash pits, privies, etc. $150 shipped.

Here's the text from Whites website back in the day. I'm not bright enough to figure out how to post pics of it, but Here's a link to the page [www.whiteselectronics.net]

Here's Whites Text about it.

Magnum Force Loops are designed by Jim Karbowski for use by Cache and Relic Hunters. Both the 15" and 25" loops are maximized for high sensitivity for larger, deeper targets and are extremely lightweight for their size. Both loops are designed for use on all White's Pro's, Eagle's, Quantums and Spectrums.

The Magnum Force 25" loop is the "Big Daddy" of the deep searching loops and is designed for the serious Treasure Hunter. Relic and Cache Hunters can achieve depths of 6 to 9 feet, again depending upon the detector used and the size of the target. Although the 15" Magnum Force Loop may be used in the discriminate mode, such as when relic hunting, large loops perform best in the "all metal" mode and achieve their best depths when searching for larger targets. The 25" loop should only be used in the "all metal" mode following the instructions enclosed with it. For ease of operation, a Sierra Arm Support System is included with the 25" loop.
Magnum Force 15" loop Item # JS-MF15 $199.95
Currently Unavailable
Magnum Force 25" loop Item # JS-MF25 $329.95 s.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2014 12:37AM by lytle78.
Re: Mine may be bigger than yours - Coil, that is!
December 18, 2014 12:54AM
Rick, your link isn't working....

Aaron
December 18, 2014 02:29AM
Sorry about that.

Here's another shot and I Will test it now - hope it tworks.

[www.whiteselectronics.net]

You need to scroll down a bit.

Rick Kempf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2014 02:31AM by lytle78.
December 18, 2014 03:48AM
Whatever works ought to cover it....Just a little too large for the average guy and imagine light for its size but still heavy enough to kill the ergonomics....good luck in your ventures...
now mine can be yours!
December 18, 2014 01:17PM
Life's tough when you're stupid!

I got so busy being cute in my post that I didn't make clear the reason for the post in the first place.

THE COIL IS FOR SALE FOR $150 shipped. I have no trash pits, cellar holes or Privies to find and not much hope of buried loot either.

Sorry for not making myself clear.

Rick Kempf