Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deeptechs 14" epic coil testing.

Posted by Ziggy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deeptechs 14" epic coil testing.
December 19, 2014 11:36PM
Gary and me managed to get out and start testing the Epic coil... The ground that we are testing in the video below has a gravel layer around eight inches down that most finds lay on.... But soon we are testing on bottomless pasture so be interesting what we find and at what depths.

Here's the vid...... Gary and me testing the deeptech 14" epic coil.... [youtu.be]

More videos soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2014 11:37PM by Ziggy.
Re: Deeptechs 14" epic coil testing.
December 20, 2014 05:39PM
Zig... I watched the first half and got bored. Maybe next time show a close up of the targets that were dug up, and also tell us the depth in inches. That would be much more helpful. Thanks.
Re: Deeptechs 14" epic coil testing.
December 21, 2014 12:35AM
Win some you lose some... :0) but we could of faked the video like many do and just show a big deep hole and a placed coin at the bottom but we like to keep things legit..... that day we didn't find anything too deep due to the gravel layer as I mentioned.

Video was mainly there to raise awareness that deeptech have now made a 14" coil and if a deep find came along then great.

New vid up next week on ground where it should produce deep finds and I will point out how deep and what it is.

Hopefully some deep finds will come up as it is a big blooming coil :0)