Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fast Audio Pulls Out the Squeakers At Hunted Sites

Posted by ShovelNose 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fast Audio Pulls Out the Squeakers At Hunted Sites
December 20, 2014 08:33PM
Went to a couple hard hunted sites to test the super tight coin pattern I use a trashy parks and found the silver quarter, dime and a 33 Buffalo. 10 wheats and more. All in very hard hunted spots. Disc. out to 65 and notch back in nickels at 30. Sens. 80 and Delta Pitch tones. The nickel grunts clearly like this and you can really swing as fast as you want and it keeps up. Its a pleasure to use this MD now. I had power lines and transformers at both locations and it was as stable as I expected. I feel like I have gotten a digital MD that air test as good if not better in several areas as the CZ 3D but with better features. The results speak for themselves Check out the picks. Thanks for looking John Roach
[www.findmall.com]
Re: Fast Audio Pulls Out the Squeakers At Hunted Sites
December 20, 2014 09:13PM
You have found a good recipe there, John.
December 20, 2014 09:56PM
Nice work
December 20, 2014 10:55PM
Cool beans - looks like a great little program/setup you have going there Shovel

Gotta LOVE hunting those "hunted out" places and pullin stuff like that out

HH
December 20, 2014 11:44PM
very nice. great thinking using the fast audio with large amounts of discrimination. i wish u had video as i would of loved to see that in action
December 21, 2014 12:05AM
John,

If it's a 1933 Buffalo............. you can retire!
December 21, 2014 12:18AM
Great finds John!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!! kevin
December 21, 2014 09:33AM
Yes a 33 would add to the retirement fund. Better eyes will help to get the date I seek. And some good lighting. lol I do like to find nickels though.
December 21, 2014 12:29PM
Congrats on a great hunt!

Aaron
December 21, 2014 02:56PM
Thanks guys. I have had a silver roll the last two weeks 6 Mercs, 4 Rosies, no date Standing Liberty and the 41 Washington. All from sites that have been hunted by the masses. Ground really moist down deeper than normal. I can see this pattern may work in a lot of places that have roofing nails around or trashy spots. F/A has given me so many sites to go back over I can just feel there is that one last piece I can squeak out. HH JR
December 21, 2014 04:47PM
That's a nice haul, John, especially for a hard hunted site. Love those buffalo nickels!