Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Well makro CF77 airtest numbers are off the chart

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Well makro CF77 airtest numbers are off the chart
January 28, 2015 01:40AM
dont Know what it will do in the ground but the Airtest are Jawdropping....

17.5 Khz

disc mode2, 3 tone

11 inch coil...

12volts

well past 20" on a nickle and quarter..seems the size makes a difference in the depth on this high freq....quarter is actually deeper than the nickle by a small margin...I can get a nickle to repeat at 22" on 8.75 sens...and a Quarter to repeat with nice steady sweep not fast at 22.5"

I believe with a larger coin 2ft is possible..

We will see...

oh by the way (+)swings nice...(+)very stable.(-)Tones are too close together...

Keith
Re: Well makro CF77 airtest numbers are off the chart
January 28, 2015 01:50AM
Keith, I agree with everything you are saying. I have trouble with tones. I can't carry a tune in bucket. I need wide separation on tones to help me hear them. The XP GMP was close but I worked it out by taking a target with me and testing it for a few minutes prior to hunting.......

Tom in SC
January 28, 2015 02:33AM
Keith when you get ready to sell it no need in advertising it just call, text or pm me. I can see where this would be a great freshwater beach machine. I'll even come pick it up again......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2015 02:53AM by Jack Flynn.
January 28, 2015 12:41PM
Now............. that's a good 'start'.
Now............. there might be a "chance" it will detect a dime (or nickel) at 14" in real-dirt/real-world.
January 28, 2015 12:54PM
Keith, it was not a dream?
January 28, 2015 11:46PM
Hi Keith,,,,,yeah but I bet ya there was no VDI reading....LoL......JJ

PS: I know there's no display/meter........
January 29, 2015 01:14PM
You have to give the company credit for being honest. I'd love to see how deep it goes in Floridas inert dirt.
January 29, 2015 01:34PM
And that's a very serious statement possum mo.

First = Air Test results
Second = Florida inert dirt
Third = Differing levels of mineralized dirt

In that order!

This is a critical/sequential/graduated/incremental protocol as to performance & technological advancement (and measurement thereof) of modern detection devices.

((( PS = I do have some Florida sites/dirt with medium and high mineralization content )))
January 29, 2015 05:54PM
Nokta/Makro have Definatly come ready to play. I have never seen. A company so in tune with its customers about its end products. And the quality of units is Definatly top notch. The pricing is great! I would like to see Tom test these machines and give his analysis. It's interesting to see that the cf77 is running 17.5khz and gets that kind of depth. John
January 29, 2015 06:04PM
Due Makro detectors have adjustable Modulated audio? I asked this on another forum and really didn't get as answer? Sometimes I think a lot of people don't know what Modulated audio is? That's suprising if a dummie like myself doe's?
January 30, 2015 09:56AM
any youtube video on the depth ??
January 30, 2015 11:21AM
Hows its id on iron in disc? It might well be a good machine for salt water dry sand as well..... if those tones can be used to distinguish bottle caps.... something a Sov and Xcal do pretty well. Keith..... you have to take your watch off buddy lol, JK. I was doing an air test the other day and switched hands.... one had a heavy ring on it and it took me a min to figure out WHY one coil was getting such great depth on a chain i was using. Ole timers moment. I read a good many of the posts on these machines, but im waiting for them to get interested in SALT WATER.

Dew
January 30, 2015 02:25PM
whats the GB features like though ??
January 30, 2015 05:58PM
Keith will it hit on the cashe?
January 31, 2015 01:34AM
Ive tested it on my

10" dime...Good smooth hit...

11" dime smooth weaker fainter hit

12" Dime faint slight spit of low tone creeping in with high tone but still diggable.

13" nickle smooth deep no problem..

2Ft Quart penny jar Cache ...spitty poppy erratic you would have to dig alot if iffys to dig that...

Keith
January 31, 2015 01:41AM
Interesting............. in your dirt.
Seems to be on par with the other top-end units; yet, certainly not 22" - 24" on coins (as per today's technology expectations).

((( The nickel test still has my interest )))
January 31, 2015 01:47AM
Hi,,,If I remember correctly, I don't think they stipulated the actual coin/denomination etc.they used?...Keith them tests beat anything I run around here......JJ
January 31, 2015 01:55AM
Hi again.,,,,,I was thinking that thing runs at 17kHz and that's the frequency a nickel is suppose to resonate at....I'm wondering, how would it be on gold rings etc..?...JJ
January 31, 2015 03:34AM
Keith,
Has any detector got your cache ? with a dig me signal what about F75 CL mode ?
January 31, 2015 10:00AM
nothing on youtube shows it to be exceptional so whats your secret ??of success
January 31, 2015 10:20AM
Living in the Midwest the holly grail that people talk about is finding that buried Cache near an abandoned home site. As farms where gobbled up by corporate farming there are a lot of very old abandoned home sites in Midwest but knowing where they are and getting access are the first hurdles and maybe the biggest. Being able to hear a buried Cache 2 feet down would be nice once you got past the first two hurdles. Do tell Kieth do tell ;-)

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
January 31, 2015 07:42PM
WOW! I got Big Timed again!
February 01, 2015 04:11AM
The Audio Harold is not adjustable on the CF77..but it is Modulated..

I hope this helps..

Keith