Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WJS what the heck is the matter with you!!!

Posted by Beyonder-Pa 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
WJS what the heck is the matter with you!!!
January 31, 2015 03:29AM
U take a depth demon like the f75 to a ball park and what do you do? Nerf the hell out of the f75 and then, you kill the ball park with the great amount of finds you get and THEN turn around and sell it? And why the hell were you whispering LOL As always, I love your videos and I look forward to seeing more of them but next time, SPEAK UP! smiling smiley
wjs
Re: WJS what the heck is the matter with you!!!
January 31, 2015 04:13PM
Maybe your speakers were turned down too low.....Lol Just kidding. My ground was still frozen so that was about all I could do was look for the shallow clad. The other areas I have where the deep stuff is was frozen to about 8 inches. The F75 is a good detector but for some reason I just don't care for all the chatter. I should have a racer coming soon and will give that a test as soon as it gets here and will try to make some vids with it. If I speak up too much the cops will come and haul me off. They will think there is a crazy guy in the park talking to himself.....;o)
January 31, 2015 04:56PM
u are one of the few guys that makes MD videos correctly. I hate when they only show the finds. Any damn fool can do that. But to sit there and analyze a target, show the dig, and form a conclusion on what just happended is great!. I am planning on maybe doing that myself, although these areas are so beat, there hardly any trash even. But that must be MY "operaterator error".

Bey
January 31, 2015 05:26PM
Yep----Bill does great vids!----Looking forward to the one he does on the Racer.----Talk loud now Bill! smiling smiley------Looking forward to Keiths video/report on the Racer also.------You guys are great---keep 'em coming!
January 31, 2015 07:39PM
At least Bill always uses a ''small hand trowel'' and not a shovel like a lot of clowns on you tube!
wjs
January 31, 2015 09:42PM
Thanks for the comments......I try.....;o)
February 01, 2015 04:24AM
I agree with everyone else....Bill makes great videos!

HH
Mike