Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Blisstool V6 in Ore mode demo

Posted by sanjuro 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Blisstool V6 in Ore mode demo
February 02, 2015 07:20PM
Looks very promising for trashy sites but as they say ''the proof of the pudding is in the eating''

Warning LOW volume

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2015 07:21PM by sanjuro.
Re: Blisstool V6 in Ore mode demo
February 03, 2015 06:56PM
I cant believe none of you guys made a comment on this feature it seems perfect for your trashy areas with all you can slaw and stuff.
February 03, 2015 08:08PM
Couldn't hear it so I didn't watch, but a few seconds.
February 03, 2015 11:36PM
I watched and turned up the volume.
Watched a couple others as well.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
February 03, 2015 11:38PM
I'm more impressed that someone finally got the 'proof of the pudding' quote right!

mike
February 04, 2015 06:59PM
sanjuro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I cant believe none of you guys made a comment on
> this feature it seems perfect for your trashy
> areas with all you can slaw and stuff.

This is because this feature is not new. Any IB detector that offers manual adjustments in a great enough range can do this very same tricks, only if the manufacturers would care to explain how.
In our User Manuals one can find explanation of a far more spectacular discrimination adjustments, but we don't pounder on it as they are not the most important part of the detecting hobby.

If you want to discriminate an entire car and pick up a gold coin I can demonstrate how.
February 04, 2015 07:50PM
Coming from a V5 user see the advantages with the V6, Not much but for areas laced with iron yes indeed the faster recovery feature will help.

Was detecting an area the other day up in gold country, After giving the owner a display of finds from his property El and I ventured into a couple of gold mining camps. The Bliss V5 did well out in open areas but in the thick of iron coupled with mineralization needed a faster recovery speed, Luckily had my Deus inside my back pack so switched to the Deus for the area laced with iron then later out in open terrain switched back with the V5 because this is were it shines raw depth over other detectors.

The V5 is great detector, Does well in mineralization but the V6 appears to have an edge with recovery speed when needing separation.

Paul (Ca)
February 06, 2015 07:42AM
Old California Wrote:
> Coming from a V5 user see the advantages with the
> V6, Not much but for areas laced with iron yes
> indeed the faster recovery feature will help.
>
> Was detecting an area the other day up in gold
> country, After giving the owner a display of
> finds from his property El and I ventured into a
> couple of gold mining camps. The Bliss V5 did
> well out in open areas but in the thick of iron
> coupled with mineralization needed a faster
> recovery speed, Luckily had my Deus inside my back
> pack so switched to the Deus for the area laced
> with iron then later out in open terrain switched
> back with the V5 because this is were it shines
> raw depth over other detectors.
>
> The V5 is great detector, Does well in
> mineralization but the V6 appears to have an edge
> with recovery speed when needing separation.
>
> Paul (Ca)

Please watch this video right from the beginning. The man holding the Blisstool V6 is Ahmed Merchev - the owner. We performed a static test meant to confirm the claim that V6 can detect 50 Euro cents at 42 cm depth. It didn't happen.

[www.youtube.com]

Everyone will see how quickly Ahmed removed the search coil from the static test, when he could see with his own eyes that the test does not confirm the depth claims.

Blisstool does not shine raw depth over anything. It is an over amplified detector that falsest over the ground all of the the time. As soon as the falsing is removed the depth becomes like with all other detectors.
Actually on this tests Fisher F5 outperformed the V6 hands down.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2015 07:44AM by Nexus.
February 06, 2015 08:13AM
I disagree Nexus,

Can honestly say the V6 depth surpasses my top end VLF detectors, And I don't run mine as hot as some Blisstool users only high enough to get the extra depth yet provide stability. Even with these settings, It's deeper than my top end VLF detectors.

Plus, My V5 does not get the falsing as I used to with the V3. The V5 is better with both stability and depth and actually operates very smooth for the depth it gets. I image my V5 would false if I was to crank up the gain even other detectors would false with too much sensitivity, Based from a test garden in mineralized dirt and finds the V5 has it's place for certain areas.

I watched most of the video, As far as I could see the V6 nailed that deep target.

Paul
February 06, 2015 09:51AM
Ooh I sense a sore spot between Nexus and Blisstool. Let me poke it a little...it's what I do best. smiling smiley

At least Blisstool is functioning with a dealer base in the US. I've not seen any Nexus dealers. Nor anybody chomping at the bit to become one. So here's what we can do. Send us a machine over to test. We'll pass it around and each give our report on using it. You have NASA Tom that would do the detailed analysis of it...and could test it in neutral soil for coins and relics. Then when he is finished, he could send it to Keith S. Who could do some additional testing with the reports on real world hunts in bad ground and infested iron sites. Then he could send it to me, in which I would test the depth capabilities in extremely mineralised soil on deep relics. In fact, I will be in Culpeper, Virginia in March for a week long of relic hunting in that good red dirt. The Blisstool worked up there and did well on depth. How can your detector compare? Send us one to test...we'll send it back when finished and post our findings. Don't be afraid smiling smiley
February 06, 2015 10:39AM
42 cm is roughly 16.5 inches...hit it pretty clean too. Maybe you Nexus lads didn't properly set it up for max depth.
February 06, 2015 01:03PM
ozzie Wrote:
> 42 cm is roughly 16.5 inches...hit it pretty clean
> too. Maybe you Nexus lads didn't properly set it
> up for max depth.

Ozzie, please watch the video in the very beginning, where the static test checks out what the detector can really do. Ahmed Merchev is the one holding that detector not me or anyone else. He quickly removed it from the static test, when it became apparent that there was no detection. The rest is cheating and trickery.
Of course you can choose to believe anything you like.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2015 01:23PM by Nexus.
February 06, 2015 01:22PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
> Ooh I sense a sore spot between Nexus and
> Blisstool. Let me poke it a little...it's what I
> do best. smiling smiley
>
> At least Blisstool is functioning with a dealer
> base in the US. I've not seen any Nexus dealers.
> Nor anybody chomping at the bit to become one. So
> here's what we can do. Send us a machine over to
> test. We'll pass it around and each give our
> report on using it. You have NASA Tom that would
> do the detailed analysis of it...and could test it
> in neutral soil for coins and relics. Then when he
> is finished, he could send it to Keith S. Who
> could do some additional testing with the reports
> on real world hunts in bad ground and infested
> iron sites. Then he could send it to me, in which
> I would test the depth capabilities in extremely
> mineralised soil on deep relics. In fact, I will
> be in Culpeper, Virginia in March for a week long
> of relic hunting in that good red dirt. The
> Blisstool worked up there and did well on depth.
> How can your detector compare? Send us one to
> test...we'll send it back when finished and post
> our findings. Don't be afraid smiling smiley

If you dismiss easily what's on the video then we have nothing to talk about. It is clear to me that you have no idea what you are talking about.

We send detectors for tests only to recognized experts.

Best regards.
February 06, 2015 01:52PM
Who the F--- do you think Tom D. and Keith are, if not recognized experts? Dude,both you and Ahmed annoy the hell out of me. Good luck with your detector named after a shampoo. Ray
February 06, 2015 02:14PM
If Nexus want to make a pile of money, there's plenty of treasure hunters in the US with money to spend.
Lots of BS flying around regarding some overseas detectors.
Blisstool made it to the US, reports are in as to performance
Nexus makes claims and now bringing the fight to N. America.
Only way to prove Nexus is the better machine is to let Tom and Keith and Dan test one out.
If its not as good as it looks..............oh well, Nexus will be forgotten.
From what I read on all the forums appears Nexus and Blisstool have a personal battle going on.
Like two kids trying to out do each other and slam each others machines.

I have read that the Nexus machines work excellent in mild ground and have issues in mineralized ground.
You can easily prove the Nexus worth by shipping one here to pass between Tom, Keith and Dan. If it passes the test,
then you really have something to brag about. Then if the Nexus is really better than the Blisstool the real truth will come out.
Until then Nexus is just blowing smoke with an overpriced detector.

Just look at Notka/Makro , proven performing machines, selling like hotcakes.........................if Nexus wants to join in, send a Demo unit over for testing.
All arguments will then be settled quickly....................losers can pack their bags and go home.
The US is like the Shark's Den, you have something great, present it, if its as good as you claim, folks will invest in one. If it flops, take it home, come back when its improved.
Start off leaving a bad taste in US treasure hunters mouths right off the bat, your going to strike out. Again, maybe learn from Notka/Makro..........professional marketing.

Works for me
February 06, 2015 02:31PM
Nexus,
I've been reading a few of your posts lately. Seems you've violated the cardinal rule for marketing metal detectors. Never ever make negative comments on another companies/corporations detector, their people, or methods. If you are sincere in marketing your detector line here in the USA, I have the following recommendations. This gent Paul forum name "Old California" would gladly try out one of your units. He seems like a generous fellow and he does enjoy detecting and loves to get performance out of detectors at his sites. His sites are not the easiest mind you, the soil either. He can even compare it to the Blisstool. I think he will give facts, not fiction or hype. And believe me, most here in the USA want the best when it comes to depth; especially in bad/mineralized ground. If you can't for some reason provide the detector to Paul, what are we to think??? Do you need a hint?? I don't think so. And Nexus there's another company, I won't mention, if you would pay attention, seems is moving forward with opening up their detector lines here in the USA. They unlike you, seem more positive minded and in fact provide a detector that works, and works great with great build and ergonomics. So Nexus, what we need is action, not words or negative comments about other brands of detectors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2015 02:42PM by tnsharpshooter.
February 06, 2015 02:34PM
deathray Wrote:
> Who the F--- do you think Tom D. and Keith are, if
> not recognized experts? Dude,both you and Ahmed
> annoy the hell out of me. Good luck with your
> detector named after a shampoo. Ray

I like this one!!!!!
February 06, 2015 03:04PM
deathray Wrote:
> Who the F--- do you think Tom D. and Keith are, if
> not recognized experts? Dude,both you and Ahmed
> annoy the hell out of me. Good luck with your
> detector named after a shampoo. Ray

I think nothing at all. I don't know you. I don't know those guys either. For this simple reason I can not just send detectors for tests only on the basis of some forum posts.
Does that make any sense to you?
February 06, 2015 03:18PM
Nexus,
Have you tried to communicate with say Old California, Keith Southern, Tom Dankowski, and Steve Herschbach via private message on this forum? These gents have lots of detector experience. They have and probably are testing new unreleased units and several released units from various manufacturers over the years. You say you don't know them. Have you reached out??? They seem to know their business when it comes to detector performance in various detecting environments. I realize there are always risks involved. That's just part of doing business. I've done all I can to try and point you in the right direction. If your unit(s) are as good or better as indicated by you, you won't have any trouble selling them. This will be my last communication with you on this subject until I see some forward progress by you and your company. Best of luck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2015 03:34PM by tnsharpshooter.
February 06, 2015 03:19PM
You people are getting my posts completely the wrong way.

I am not interested in huge sales in the US, nor in any big time dealers networks. We simply can't manufacture so many detectors.

I stated the facts that are well visible on this video. There are more videos showing the truth about Blisstool and not one of them is my production.

Now if any of you wants to get touchy about some testing detectors experts pride I have no interest in that either and it was not my intend to go this way.

The real reason for my posts in not anti advertisement or advertisement, but protecting the customers from fraudulent claims. Blisstool have demolished the trust in BG detector manufacturers with many such claims and this has to stop.

After we moved from the UK to Bulgaria we have lost a lot of business only because we are in Bulgaria, not for any other reason.

The truth is out there. If anyone is interested in discussing that I will help in any way I can.
February 06, 2015 03:37PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> Nexus,
> Have you tried to communicate with say Old
> California, Keith Southern, Tom Dankowski, and
> Steve Herschbach via private message on this
> forum. These gents have lots of detector
> experience. They have and probably are testing
> new unreleased units and several released units
> from various manufacturers over the years. You
> say you don't know them. Have you reached out???
> They seem to know their business when it comes to
> detector performance in various detecting
> environments. I realize there are always risks
> involved. That's just part of doing business.
> I've done all I can to try and point you in the
> right direction. If your unit(s) are as good or
> better as indicated by you, you won't have any
> trouble selling them. This will be my last
> communication with you on this subject until I see
> some forward progress by you and your company.
> Best of luck.

I am not interested in testing our detectors in the US. Thank you.
Just look at the video and consider what I have said.

[www.youtube.com]
February 06, 2015 06:07PM
Nexus Wrote:

> I am not interested in testing our detectors in
> the US. Thank you.
> Just look at the video and consider what I have
> said.
>

That says it all, then you should have never posted on a US forum.
The US guys now want to see how the Nexus stacks up to its claims.
Think you opened this up to question...............inquiring minds want to know.
No matter what your intentions were in posting, you kind of dropped your self
down to a lower level, no matter how good your detectors are. If anyone is going to bash a
detector, let the end users do it, performance truth will come out in the end...
Guys are pretty smart here and can see thru manufacturers smoke and mirrors.
For one manufacturer to bash another manufacturers machine just doesn't seem right.

I would like to add, that most folks here don't know you have been building detectors for a long time in the UK
and you do know your stuff. You do know how to make quality detectors. An there's many happy customers.
You do have good customer service in Europe. I fully understand you do not need the US market, just like AKA.
So there is no incentive to send a unit over for testing.

I do have a friend in Germany that has an earlier version Nexus and he loves it..................

Works for me
February 06, 2015 07:26PM
Blisstool releases detectors too quickly. By the time I would get version six down version eight would be released. I prefer to stay current with software upgrades.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2015 07:27PM by goodmore.
February 06, 2015 09:11PM
Sven1 Wrote:
If anyone is going to bash a
> detector, let the end users do it, performance
> truth will come out in the end...
> Guys are pretty smart here and can see thru
> manufacturers smoke and mirrors.
> For one manufacturer to bash another manufacturers
> machine just doesn't seem right.

But I am an end user to. I'v been a treasure hunter for over 25 years now and I own a solid collection of metal detectors, most of the current top gear.
You will never find me saying anything against another brand in public BUT THIS TIME THERE IS A VERY GOOD REASON FOR IT.

Now put your self in my shoes and imagine for a moment that some US manufacturers were fooling the world customers with BST claims and as a result your US based business suffered.
I am well aware of the marketing code, but some "colleagues" are just getting completely out of hand and they happened to be BG citizens.

I know for a fact that most detector owners will not say anything against their property, because they want to sell them eventually and get their money back. Well then, if someone like me does not speak up who will?

Bashing is bad, but when there are solid facts it can't be downgraded as bashing, because it is truth.

I am really not tuned to bash anyone, but the Blisstool claims to be technologically similar and superior to GPX and to get a coin at 66 cm in ground are pure horse manure.

Blisstool is a copy of another Bulgarian VLF called Enigma. It is based on a very basic VLF two channel circuit, that provides no greater capability over anything.
My concern is that this whole world theatre made by an infinite Internet spam from a single Bulgarian guy dumps a blemish to all Bulgarians.

If you guys can not understand that then I am in the wrong place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2015 09:32PM by Nexus.
February 06, 2015 10:38PM
Well bud,if your not interested in the greatest country on planet earth, why are you wasting our time hawking your stuff here?? The majority on this forum reside in the good ole U S of A.
Daniel,didnt mean to leave your name off my prior rant dude,lol. Was working on my first cup of coffee.
Ray
February 06, 2015 10:39PM
Nexus Wrote:
> tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nexus,
> > Have you tried to communicate with say Old
> > California, Keith Southern, Tom Dankowski, and
> > Steve Herschbach via private message on this
> > forum. These gents have lots of detector
> > experience. They have and probably are testing
> > new unreleased units and several released units
> > from various manufacturers over the years. You
> > say you don't know them. Have you reached
> out???
> > They seem to know their business when it comes
> to
> > detector performance in various detecting
> > environments. I realize there are always risks
> > involved. That's just part of doing business.
> > I've done all I can to try and point you in the
> > right direction. If your unit(s) are as good
> or
> > better as indicated by you, you won't have any
> > trouble selling them. This will be my last
> > communication with you on this subject until I
> see
> > some forward progress by you and your company.
> > Best of luck.
>
> I am not interested in testing our detectors in
> the US. Thank you.
> Just look at the video and consider what I have
> said.
>
> [www.youtube.com]

You must have posted the wrong video because i cant see anytime that Ahmed takes away the Blisstool, it gets the target from the first swing and that is from the beginning of the video.
February 06, 2015 11:15PM
sanjuro Wrote:

> >
> > [www.youtube.com]
>
> You must have posted the wrong video because i
> cant see anytime that Ahmed takes away the
> Blisstool, it gets the target from the first swing
> and that is from the beginning of the video.

Second 7 to second 10 from the beginning of the video the guy with the blue clothing moves the coin 50 Euro cents in and out of the ground while the Blisstool held by Ahmed Merchev has to remain still for the static test to be performed. Ahmed lets the test go only for a couple of seconds as it becomes quickly evident that the V6 does not detect anything.

Pay attention to how Ahmed swings the search coil in a wave pattern over the target with a close point over the target location. This is how the ground false signal is actually contributed as a target signal. From second 40 from the beginning it is me personally that swings the V6 as even as possible. No reliable signal, but apparent false signals from the soil.
On min1.15 from the beginning Ahmed quickly readjusts the V6 while I am holding it to get somewhat a detection look a like response, but false signals from ground get louder to.

The video with the discrimination in air is another cheat. In ORE mode the V6 discriminates high conductors before low conductors when they are in or on the ground. I'v tested it in highly mineralized soil and this are the facts.
Some will say that I probably didn't adjust the V6 properly, but for the record in Bulgaria I am just the only one who managed to adjust the V6 to work on every mineral terrain and can say the claims are not true.
February 06, 2015 11:21PM
deathray Wrote:
> Well bud,if your not interested in the greatest
> country on planet earth, why are you wasting our
> time hawking your stuff here?? The majority on
> this forum reside in the good ole U S of A.
> Daniel,didnt mean to leave your name off my prior
> rant dude,lol. Was working on my first cup of
> coffee.
> Ray

I am posting for those who are interested to know the facts. You are more than welcome to ignore them and stick to your coffee.
February 07, 2015 02:05AM
It is obvious the Nexus guy lifted the coil much higher from ground and was trying to cause the target to not be detected. All the posted video did was make me want to get a V6 and do my own testing. I trust Paul "Old California" much more on the Blisstool performance than what a direct competitor has to say .
February 07, 2015 02:21AM
Nexus = How childish..... and corporately unprofessional.

Nexus = We are well aware of Blisstools accolades and short-comings.

Nexus = If you do not know me..... how/why are you on my forum?

Nexus = To introduce yourself on this forum in fighting fashion is detrimental to 'first impression'....... with subsequent (obvious) consequences.