Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Next DVD?

Posted by Scott_B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Next DVD?
March 04, 2007 12:15AM
I really enjoy your DVD. It helped me to decide to buy a CZ-3D. I have wanted a CZ-3D since I met you at the FMDAC hunt in Shreveport, LA in Sept. 2004.
Do you plan on making a new DVD anytime soon? I remember reading somewhere (Can't remember where) that you had alot of information that you wanted to put into your current DVD, but you were not able to get in all in the current one. Do you have any plans on having another one out this year maybe? Thanks. Scott

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2007 12:16AM by Scott_B.
Re: Next DVD?
March 05, 2007 04:12AM
Hi Scott,

I have an entire script ready for the next DVD. Just simply need the time and capital to initiate. They are expensive to produce!

Tom
Re: Next DVD?
March 20, 2007 09:50PM
I would be willing to participate in sending money for a prepaid copy of the DVD that would go toward production with the understanding that I would lose my deposit if not enough funds were raised. That or a similar plan to help get the DVD off the ground.

The last DVD was the most useful tool I've had and well worth it. I would have paid double for it if I knew how good it was. A friend of mine who has been hunting for 35 years said it is the best he has ever seen. If there is more, I certainly want to be in on it.

Alton