Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detector Pro Pistol Probe

Posted by JeffnReno 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Detector Pro Pistol Probe
May 19, 2010 01:47PM
Does anyone know the pulse rating for the Pistol Probe pinpointer (i.e. uS10-uS25)? Has anyone had experience using it for prospecting?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2010 01:48PM by JeffnReno.
Re: Detector Pro Pistol Probe
May 19, 2010 03:18PM
I tired it for relic hunting and told my friend I still love the uniporbe made by the same company..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 20, 2010 06:45AM
I love mine. It's the best probe I've ever used. Since I hunt with a single cup headphone, the uniporbe is not for me.

The rubber boot over the on button wore out and DetectorPro said to just send it in and they would replace it with a heavier one, no charge.
May 20, 2010 01:43PM
Mine should be here tomorrow so I'll be doing my own test soon enough. I like what I've read about the probe and seen the you tube videos that are pretty impressive. From what I've read about pulse induction detectors, the uS number can be an indication as to how effective it will be detecting gold. Since I've already bought one, I will just see how well it does without worrying to much about specs, but it would be interesting to know.