Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How you guys doin????

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How you guys doin????
February 27, 2015 02:57PM
Any of ya goin totally "nuts" with cabin fever----or are ya going to maybe--just maybe---be able to make it till Spring breaks just enough to get out there swingin????---Hang in there you folks up there in this bad weather--its gotta (going) to get better!---Why, it's almost March!------Whattcha think? (not about me--not about me) smiling smiley
Re: How you guys doin????
February 27, 2015 03:10PM
Spring has been here for a month. Going detecting,and hopefully get in some bass n crappie fishin. Feel bad for yall that have to deal with the miserable weather back east!
February 27, 2015 04:24PM
Hi Del,,,,hey the left side of my brain is saying hold off spring, at least until I get my new detector built....Now the right side of my brain is saying come on spring I'm sick of this -5° to -23° night & day stuff.....I still need to pay my income & property taxes but after that (if I make it) things will be probably be pretty good.....I have some new very,very promising spots to detect this spring and summer....I'm also looking into possibly doing some videos this year....JJ
February 27, 2015 04:28PM
The Gold Country Of Calif has lots of sun we didn't really have a winter...my finds went crazy this winter I am starting do dig a lot more iron on the deus and finding lots of cool relics

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 27, 2015 05:01PM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any of ya goin totally "nuts" with cabin
> fever----or are ya going to maybe--just maybe---be
> able to make it till Spring breaks just enough to
> get out there swingin????---Hang in there you
> folks up there in this bad weather--its gotta
> (going) to get better!---Why, it's almost
> March!------Whattcha think? (not about me--not
> about me) smiling smiley

Doing great Del..thanks for asking..out almost everyday...wish I was retired...ahhhh
February 27, 2015 06:30PM
-8 this morning weatherman says at least 2 more weeks of this crap sad smiley
February 27, 2015 08:10PM
I am going completely bonkers. If I get the chance tomorrow I will take my pickaxe to hunt a bit in a field whre the holes don't matter.
February 28, 2015 04:14AM
I'm not getting out as much as I'd like too and it isn't because of weather it's because of homework, First day off in 10 days and spent 9 hours today sitting at the kitchen table hitting the books.

If it don't rain this weekend, May sneak out for a few hours somewhere locally.

Paul (Ca)
February 28, 2015 06:19AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any of ya goin totally "nuts" with cabin
> fever----or are ya going to maybe--just maybe---be
> able to make it till Spring breaks just enough to
> get out there swingin????---Hang in there you
> folks up there in this bad weather--its gotta
> (going) to get better!---Why, it's almost
> March!------Whattcha think? (not about me--not
> about me) smiling smiley

got 7 feet of snow outside..i figure sometime in june should do it!
might see my mail box and paper tube by then!..(lol)

(h.h.!)
j.t.
February 28, 2015 11:38AM
Heck we got 7-1/2" of the white stuff here in N.Georgia this week come next week they're calling for thunderstorms. Only in the south comes to mind!!
February 28, 2015 12:37PM
10 to 15 degrees below average in the Piedmont. Snow melted yesterday but its a mosh pit. Have been able to get out some but when the wind blows its a little tough. Going out today to look for that gold ring I crave.
February 28, 2015 03:24PM
under 4 feet of snow, woke up to 10 below, I going digging at noon at low tide, going to find some open area at the iced in harbour, stay tune haha, spring will be here soon in 2016