Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Does Tom's video include the CZ3D?

Posted by Mojave 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Does Tom's video include the CZ3D?
May 26, 2010 11:39PM
I read on another forum that one of the older videos had a lot of great CZ3D tips and tricks... is it the same with the current video, or does it focus more on the F75 and the newer detectors?

The detector is already in the mail, and the Famous Treasures and Kellyco only offer ground shipping on the video sad smiley
Re: Does Tom's video include the CZ3D?
May 27, 2010 01:20AM
The DVD info applies to all detectors & detectorists...........and a prototype CZ-3D is being utilized in the DVD.
May 27, 2010 02:06AM
Nice. Thanks Tom, I'll order the DVD right now. Are you still out of stock? Or should I just buy from Kellyco?
May 28, 2010 12:58AM
I'm still out. KELLYCO still has a few.
May 28, 2010 07:11AM
The DVD is fantastic! Just recently bought one from Kellyco and have only had a chance to watch it 5 or 6 times. Sure wish the soil here was as nice to dig in and grass as prevalent so I could get my coil on the ground better without rubbing the bottom off on rocks and desert grit. The info in the video is such a great training aid that it should be helpful to new and old alike. I'm still waiting on the DVD from the seminar to be sold so I can snag one for more great learning. Please keep making more DVD s Tom. If you could make a series showing different types of hunting (i.e. beach, relic, prospecting, etc.), I'm sure it would sell out too. Seems like the detector manufacturers would actually sponsor the DVD developments if you showed the different products they sell being used to make finds and maybe even how to use them under various situations (i.e. various coils, settings, etc.). I'd love to see a head to head comparison of some of the latest detectors even if it were just in your test garden. Who wouldn't? That would be a great DVD to watch. ETrac, V3i, GB2, GPX4500, F75LTD, etc. etc. battling it out. Of course, they would have to be off the shelve machines and none of your specially tuned prototypes unless you want to go into the business of selling those mods also. Great DVD...keep them coming!
May 29, 2010 02:31AM
Thanks Jeff. --- I had a fairly large 'verbal' contract with Fisher Research Laboratory on this 1st DVD (the one that you have)......but Fisher was bought out by First Texas. I have a beach DVD nearly 'in the can'.
May 30, 2010 01:50AM
I don't know when I'm going to be beach hunting but I sure do want to learn more about it as I usually visit one shore or both atleast once a year. As soon as you get it made I'll be buying one!