Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where's Keith?

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Where's Keith?
March 01, 2015 05:48PM
Where's Keith in all this discussion lately?-----Heard you had the flu---you ok out there buddy? (miss your posts)--------------Del
Re: Where's Keith?
March 01, 2015 06:20PM
I think he may need a rest after all the detectors he has tested

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 01, 2015 09:44PM
I hope all is well for him.
March 02, 2015 04:04AM
Here I am Del!

thank's for asking...

Extremely busy,,,,,, but in a good way...... NOW !!!!

Yes was sick(FLU?) for a few days still feel sort of tired...on top of that threw my back out ... ...First time ever on that...Ive had a bad back my whole adult life but always avoided the complete lockdown...I couldnt get up off the couch one morning after I set down to tie my shoes....Took like for different stages to get up LOL...could not straighten up and pain level was a 10....that went on for about 4 hours and being stubborn as my wife calls it decided enough was enough and just went for it and stood straight up and saw stars (SERIOUSLY)and barely could walk but I was at least up on my own and moving...that move made me pay for it for about a week ...But hey I was at least up and moving ..No way was I going to be locked up on the couch or bed for 3 or 4 days...

I can say this about locking up your lower back...I had a root canal a couple years ago where the novocaine did not take and they did it with me feeling it...I would rather do that again than have my back lock up like it did.....

Were lucky to be detecting in this Era....Exciting times ahead !!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
March 02, 2015 10:20AM
Been there many times with the back. Glad you are feeling better.
March 02, 2015 10:37AM
Now that your feeling better I'm shooting you a pm to try and get together and go on a hunt before the snakes start crawling!!
March 03, 2015 02:41AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here I am Del!
>
> thank's for asking...
>
>
> Extremely busy,,,,,, but in a good way...... NOW
> !!!!
>

>
>
> Were lucky to be detecting in this Era....Exciting
> times ahead !!
>
> Keith
Should we be saving our money for something REALLY groundbreaking? (please say yes)