Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Help with CZ7a

Posted by Flintstone 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Help with CZ7a
June 03, 2010 03:56AM
Hi all, CZ7a should be here tomarrow, If anyone knows where i can down load manual please help, Any tips at all will be helpful. Ground is is not hot, quit good realy. Hope it will go deep to find silver.I have some old parks to hunt, from the 30s, I have found IH, Bulffs, wheats, no silver, hope this will change. Tom if you get time try to give me some tips please. Thanks Dean
Re: Help with CZ7a
June 03, 2010 04:49AM
I couldn't find anything except the CZ7a Pro manual. It should be very similar to the regular CZ7a though...

[www.fisherlab.com]
Re: Help with CZ7a
June 03, 2010 08:42AM
Try and run Sens on '6'. If it's not stable.....run Sens on '4'. Listen to ALL tones. Do NOT notch out anything. (( This also means.....do not use autotune (all-metal) mode )). Volume is your choice. Dig ALL high tones..........and always sample some of the DEEPER mid-tones. If a target is audibly bouncing between low-tone to high-tone a lot...............ignore it (for now). Recover the fairly repeatable targets.
......Let this be your initial learning curve.