Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just got finished watching Tom's beach DVD

Posted by therover61 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just got finished watching Tom's beach DVD
June 05, 2010 12:00AM
Gotta say Tom is just as informative without a detector in his hand ! The DVD is great and lots of information in both Toms seminar as well as the question and answer session.

Density stratification troughs (eye opener)

Tide Deltas ( never thought to look at this info !)

8 to 1 ratio women to mans rings ( makes perfect sense)

Salt conductivity ( Salt 101 forum topic in more detail)

VLF vs PI (Tom..I have an Eric Foster Goldquest v2 that I love in the wet sand. Glad to hear you mention Eric as well as my buddy Bill Crabtree who I purchase most of my detectors from !).

Micro jewelry hunting in the dry sand ( darn you Tom..now I gotta look for a Gold bug 2 !!)

And TONS of other stuff.

Gotta watch it again and again, but next up...the Relic DVD !

Last thing. Tom...you mention an actual DVD with beach hunting footage forthcoming. Is Wally producing this one, and WHEN !!!!

Thanks again Tom, Wally and the production crew for a great product. I always learn something from Tom whether it's reading his posts or watching his videos.

John
Re: Just got finished watching Tom's beach DVD
June 05, 2010 12:22AM
Micro jewelry has caught my eye too. Just need more toys!
June 05, 2010 12:41AM
Something ironic; This "SEMINAR" DVD was produced by a Wally S. .................. and the Inland Coin and Relic hunting DVD (a few years old now) was ALSO produced by a Wally S. BUT, BUT, BUT.....THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!! And do NOT confuse this 'seminar' DVD with the beach hunting DVD that is still in the makings..............of which is real footage.....in the real world..........with real-time demonstrations. It will probably be just over 2-hours in length. No target date for release (yet).

John, THANKS for all the feedback.....breakdown of the several sections that you learned from.
June 05, 2010 04:05AM
Tom and gang,
I was hoping I made that point from the start. I'm Wally Swartz with the Suncoast Reseach & Recovery Club and we had the good fortune of being able to coax Tom over to our coast for the Seminar. In an earnest desire to be able to record for not just our benefit, but also for others that can't get the benefit of experiencing one of Tom's seminars.

The DVD's were filmed and edited at Sea Breeze Community Church (www.seabreezecc.com) by Glenn Branch, a talented amatuer at videography, with full consent and encouragement of Pastor Donnie Holley. They provided me with the two master DVD's that were pressed by a local Media Center. Perhaps a few emails, to the church, from those who enjoyed their DVD's would be good. It was all the free effort that they provided allowed me to keep the price down!

I anxiously await Tom's real world Beach Hunting video when it comes out, cause you just can't get enough of Tom.

Wally
June 05, 2010 10:47AM
Just ordered my DVD's. Can't wait until they arive.