Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dankowski Seminar at SRARC - Repost

Posted by Suncoast Wally 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Dankowski Seminar at SRARC - Repost
June 08, 2010 03:00AM
The original post has disappeared into the depths of the original thread and I have received several inquiries about the ordering info for the 2 DVD Seminar discs from the seminar he held at Suncoast Research & Recovery. I'm reposting this info for their benefit.

Hi all,

The two DVD set of Tom Dankowski's Seminar at Suncoast Research & Recovery are avilable at $16 plus $3.00 Shipping & Handling for a total of $19.00. The paypal account is set up and my webmaster is working on getting it on the web site.

********UPDATE*********** Need to adjust S&H for Paypal customers to $3.50 instead of $3.00. They are charging .85 cents per transaction and we were first lead to believe it was .35 cents. For those sending checks the S&H is still $3.00. Sorry about the change but it couldn't be helped. Those that have already ordered the S&H will remain $3.00. Orders placed after midnite EDT 6/1/10 will be assessed the $3.50.

If you want to pay by check make it out to SRARC and mail it to;

SRARC
c/o Wally Swartz
7791 55th Street
Pinellas Park, FL 33781

wdsthr@tampabay.rr.com.

Please email if you send an order so I can get it ready. Please include your forum name along with usual name address and phone number should I need to contact you.
Any questions please contact me!

New info for Pay pal ****** We now have it set up for orders from Canada with S&H at $4.00
International orders - All other countries with S&H at $6.50

You can order up to 3 sets at a time and quantities over that you will have to contact me www.order@srarc.com.

Suncoast Wally

Suncoast Wally

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2010 03:09AM by Suncoast Wally.
Re: Dankowski Seminar at SRARC - Repost
June 08, 2010 08:56PM
I ordered right off the link and had no trouble. Took like three days from the time I hit the pay button until I got it in my mail box.

HH
Mike