Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Another short hunt with the Racer 3/31/2015

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Another short hunt with the Racer 3/31/2015
March 31, 2015 08:20PM
Just got back from a short hunt with my Racer using the small coil at a old house in our town. My friend was using his Ace 350. I found 7 wheat's. thin silver colored token, button and very little junk. He found no coins and all junk. I knew as soon as we started hunting that he was at a big disadvantage because he wasn't using a small coil and the place was cover with trash and iron. I knew almost every time just by the sound and VDI that I had a coin or coin type object. Most all targets were 3 to 6 inches and one wheat was at least 7 inches. All coins came in a 83, 84, 85 VDI. Trash was 82 or lower. Very pleased with this small coil. My friend has decided to sell his Ace 350 and get a Racer.I had one target so I thought that sounded like a coin but when I went to pinpoint it it was longer one way than the other way. I decided to dig it anyway and it was a small coin spill. 3 wheat's. No silver yet but, I only hunted for 1 1/2 hours. Big place lots of area to cover with a small coil.
Re: Another short hunt with the Racer 3/31/2015
March 31, 2015 08:30PM
Yes the small coil in indeed a pleasure to hunt junky sites. Definitely more relaxing with small coil. Targets much easier to pick out. Person is not overwhelmed with gobblygook tones with all the mixture that can happen under a big coil. TID very good too. Just a nice relaxing way to hunt.
March 31, 2015 08:33PM
It's interesting with all the positive repeat reports like this that just keep coming from all over the world with Racer users (Europe, UK, US, etc).

At some point, all the data points certainly paint a particular picture, and the light bulb has to go off. It will be very interesting to see how Makro evolves as a company and how they innovate going forward, looks like we should be in for some fun detecting!
March 31, 2015 08:36PM
The way I figure i, if people who hunt with people running Racers or CoRes, that the spankings will become so severe and cause brain damage making them spend money or sell their belongings, to just fall in love with a fine young lady in a red dress that they'll have on their arm when they go out.
March 31, 2015 08:41PM
Jack Flynn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The way I figure i, if people who hunt with people
> running Racers or CoRes, that the spankings will
> become so severe and cause brain damage making
> them spend money or sell their belongings, to just
> fall in love with a fine young lady in a red dress
> that they'll have on their arm when they go out.

LOL...I hope your right! My friend now things that the Xterra 705 in conjunction with the small 6" HF coil is the best thing since sliced bread for hunting heavy iron.

I hope that the Racer & small coil will be a serious contender against his new "secret weapon" smiling smiley
April 01, 2015 02:10AM
CC that's not even in the same universe in heavy trash. I would make it a point to stay about 20 ft behind him detecting exactly where he just swept through.
April 01, 2015 02:19AM
They refer to it as the Turkish detector and I kind of like that I have a French one also....not so impressed with the USA right now

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 01, 2015 05:17PM
Jack Flynn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CC that's not even in the same universe in heavy
> trash. I would make it a point to stay about 20 ft
> behind him detecting exactly where he just swept
> through.

Jack I hope you're right. I got my Racer Pro Pack yesterday and she looks great, very nice build quality, heck even the screen cover is a nice design (although not too sure how it'll work in the rain).