Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My new XP75 All Pro Racer GT detector

Posted by Bryannagirl 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My new XP75 All Pro Racer GT detector
April 01, 2015 01:45AM
I am very excited to announce the purchase of my new XP75 All Pro Racer GT detector. It is fully wireless and xtremely light. It is also very fast and has the ability to mix audio from both the all metal and discrimination side giving amazing depth and sensitivity to targets on the edge of detection. It's auto ground balance is best in the industry. In trashy and iron infested sights its ability to blend audio from multiple targets allows me to pick out that coin signal within the various trash sounds. It's Target ID is solid even at the edge of discrimination and the detector just loves silver. It is very well balanced and a joy to swing all day. And it's operation is simplicity at its best. It's ability to pick out good signals even in the surf, makes it an ideal beach detector and the waterproof design takes away the worries of water hunting. Last, and but not least, I love how it hangs on the the last target tone. Oh did I metion it is only $850 with two coils and a great carry bag.

Available at professional detector dealer near you.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
Re: My new XP75 All Pro Racer GT detector
April 01, 2015 02:23AM
I wouldn't mix brands it bound to break

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 01, 2015 02:26AM
I heard of that machine. Isn't that the one with the built in bong and fm radio? I been meaning to check that out.
April 01, 2015 02:42AM
I heard it also comes with a built in toilet paper dispenser. Which apparently, a lot of detectorists need cause they are so full of crap. Lol
April 01, 2015 03:41AM
Yea thats great, but can it discriminate out bottle caps?

smiling smiley

bey
April 01, 2015 08:11AM
Let her sleep, she's having a pleasant dream.
April 01, 2015 08:29AM
No darn it still loves bottlecaps. To ignore bottlecaps would defey physics.

Be Yonder-Pa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yea thats great, but can it discriminate out
> bottle caps?
>
> smiling smiley
>
> bey

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
April 02, 2015 12:46AM
What is cool about this site is I am sure many of the regulars could name of every detector I referenced in my discrimtion.

Bryanna - Nebraska