Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Good hunt for about an hour late today....

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Good hunt for about an hour late today....
April 01, 2015 03:38AM
Carried my Babygirl to work teaching Kempo and black belt training for that 2nd degree. Had a couple of hours to roam late this afternoon till dark. Headed downtown to some new to me. empty now. old house lots. Two old houses still standing that the city has taken over for demolition. Six lots in a row. Did a little sidewalk to the house hunting on one sidewlk with the Racer and stock coil. I'll have to say it's definately no slouch either. Dug a few wheats, no silver and the rest, older clad. It does run very very well in high trash with the stock coil. Surprised me how well the stock coil seperated. Multiple signals in every plug. Can't wait to get the small coil on the old lots. I've got a lot of detecting to do here for a while. I used the scan the target then move around 90 degrees to pinpoint in the X for locating the targets and it was dead nuts on telling me these are very tight coils too. Pinpoint function with this much trash and a bigger coil just colocates way to much of the trash nearby the target. Here's the coins and a pic of my Babygirl before going to work. She's one tough gal!

Re: Good hunt for about an hour late today....
April 01, 2015 04:05AM
Thanks for the reassurance on the stock coil!! I have a standard racer arriving tomorrow, and it's going to be awhile until I can get the "ok" to spend more $$ on a small coil that everyone is raving about
April 01, 2015 04:23AM
Great post and finds Jack!!!!!!! Your daughter is going to be able to fend for herself in this troubled world. That's very good!!!!!! I can see confidence in her face!!! Another good thing!
April 01, 2015 07:55AM
Yes, it's good that a lady can defend herself....eases our worries, just a little. Good deal Mr. Flynn.
April 01, 2015 12:22PM
Cute kid! And beautiful house man! That racer looks like the ultimate clad hunter,lol.
April 01, 2015 12:48PM
Nice write up. It's nice to see kids getting out and doing something besides staring at a computer. 2nd degree, that's an accomplishment in itself! Let's hope she never has to use those skills. Great confidence booster! When working at the psych hospital, it was nice to have trained personnel on my team. I found those experienced in martial arts (any discipline) and ex-spec. forces military to be some of our best assets. Just as much for the mental de-escalation techniques as the (last resort) physical aspects. Thanks for sharing Jack.
April 01, 2015 03:25PM
Hey can I come hunt at your house that is nice and love the woods

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!