Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

White's Classic II w/mods. for sale or trade

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
White's Classic II w/mods. for sale or trade
April 13, 2015 12:31AM
I have a nice little White's Classic II that I did the Mr. Bill's mods. on that I am looking to sell or trade for a Tesoro Compadre. Long story short, my son went to a park with me today and wanted to try using the detector, he has been out with me several times but always wanted to play in the park and never showed any interest in detecting until today. I set up the detector and showed him the way to swing it,etc. he found some clad and was very excited. Seemed whenever I went and checked on him he had this knob or that knob moved. He has some issues with weak muscles in his hands so I figured a Compadre would be great for him, it is a little lighter and only has one knob. The Classic II is very clean and works great, asking $169.00 shipped or best offer or trade for a Compadre with either a 5.75 or a 7 or 8 inch coil. Thanks! Steve
Re: White's Classic II w/mods. for sale pdre.or trade
April 18, 2015 05:00PM
Price reduced on the White's Classic II w/mods. $150.00 shipped or trade for a Tesoro Compa
Re: White's Classic II w/mods. for sale or trade
April 19, 2015 12:21AM
Might want to find him a machine that has push buttons... they are les likely to get moved...

Just a thought..

Good luck

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: White's Classic II w/mods. for sale or trade
April 19, 2015 02:58AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Might want to find him a machine that has push
> buttons... they are les likely to get moved...
>
>
> Just a thought..
>
> Good luck
>
> Keith

Never thought of that, thanks Keith.