Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What has happened to WTN and the Intelligence articles by Tom?

Posted by Scoopy_Doo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What has happened to WTN and the Intelligence articles by Tom?
May 20, 2015 11:48PM
I really appreciate and enjoy reading WorldTreasureNews and Fisher Intelligence
and find them to be a literal treasure trove!

I re-read them every year or so to keep my grey cells beeping.

I have WTN 1,2,3 and FI 4,5. I searched for newer ones, but could not find any!? :-(

Are they still being issued. If so, where could I find them?

Thank You!

Scoopy
Re: What has happened to WTN and the Intelligence articles by Tom?
May 23, 2015 11:58AM
Look for the window at the top, " Dankowski Detector's Home ," & click on it.
May 23, 2015 09:40PM
I had several more Fisher Intelligence editions ready to launch. Edition 6 was the highest/most recent published edition...... by Fisher Research Laboratory. When First Texas Products/Fisher took over (bought out) Fisher Research Laboratory....... First Texas/Fisher did not see a monetized/revenue-generating opportunity by continuing the Fisher Intelligence series; hence, it was dropped.
May 23, 2015 10:57PM
@ Esteban, I realized my header was misleading. I do know where to find the articles & Tom's writings on this site. Thank you for replying though.

@ NASA-Tom, Thank you for your reply. I am quite dismayed of hearing that Fisher Intelligence was dumped.
It looks like the last decade has brought about a multitude of unfathomable decisions in many a "new" corporate "culture".

Intelligence & awareness are being sidelined in favor of "consumer drones". At least for the time being.
It maybe true that there is no direct revenue in FI, but the indirect effects are not to be underestimated.
The articles made me aware of and in favor of Fisher, giving them credibility and the feel of "they know what they are doing".

I'll stop rambling on about that ... for now ... :-O

Tom, I tried finding Edition 6 and could not find it here or on the FI Website (Yes, I loathed giving them traffic).
Could you please give me a direct link!?

What do you intend to do with the unpublished editions? Hint Hint ...

Hav a great weekend, Scoopy