Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

3 hour Deus hunt at old hotel

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
3 hour Deus hunt at old hotel
July 03, 2015 12:22AM
Was cool here today, with threatening sky. Headed to the old hotel, with my brother and a friend. Pickings are slim here, but the area has a good detecting history.

Ran Deus with 11" coil. Only 2 silver but again pickings are slim. 12 hz 3 reactivity silencer -1, tx power 2, disc 5.5.
Cheers

Re: 3 hour Deus hunt at old hotel
July 03, 2015 12:45AM
Glad your getting out up that way. Rain w/ lightning was what we had today. Hitting a cut hay field in the AM tomorrow.
July 03, 2015 12:10PM
Buckets coming down here Fri morning, eeeeerrrrrr!!
July 03, 2015 01:06PM
Good deal TNss

silvers are always nice if nothing else!
July 03, 2015 03:25PM
Sliver is always a treat to find but I feel your best find on this hunt was detecting with your brother and friend, priceless can't get better than this.

Congrats!
Paul
July 03, 2015 03:38PM
Glad you were able to get out and hunt TNSS...congrats on the double silvers.
July 03, 2015 05:25PM
Nice mercury...

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 03, 2015 07:03PM
glad somebody's getting out and congrats on the finds. We were dry, dry, dry for April, May, and most of June. Last 10 days I think it may have rained some every day. 4.25 inches one day!
I did get out for a couple hours Wednesday with the Infinity. It did a great job with the iron! <vbg> Also found 3 small bits of lead. Pinpointing took a little work with the open 8" mono coil but all the holes were dug right.
Crops are taking over the fields making it hard to walk/dig between the rows. Between the heat and crops and overgrown homesites and woods, I don't see me doing much detecting over the next couple of months. That kinda sucks.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
July 03, 2015 08:19PM
Thanks all,
Another couple hours at hotel today--- no silver, a few clad. Had to hunt the higher ground though- after some 8" plus of rain.