Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher CZ 7 for trade

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher CZ 7 for trade
July 03, 2015 08:30PM
I have a nice Fisher CZ 7 with stock 8" coil & coil cover that looks great and works 100% that I am taking trade offers on. The only flaw if you could call it that is one of the battery holders got hot from me having it in my pocket wth change in my pocket. A dime got in the holder between a couple of the batteries and the holder started getting hot and made the holder so it doesn't look perfect but still functions as it should. I found a place that where they sell new battery holders for it for either $5.00 I added a little toggle switch that tucks inside the battery compartment so you can disconect the battery from the detector without taking the battery pack/holder out. The CZ 7's draws from the batteries even when turned off to retain memory, this toggle switch prevents this from happening. Can easily remove it if you want, its jut a 9 volt battery snap like seen in the picture [redmancbparts.com] I don't have anything in particular that I am looking to trade for and it wouldn't bother me to keep it just have an itdh to see what I might get offered for it. Going to include a set of headphones that I built with it. Send me a pm or email at skiwhiz1960@gmail.com with offers. Thanks! Steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2015 08:36PM by SkiWhiz.
Re: Fisher CZ 7 for trade
July 03, 2015 11:03PM
Steve a picture or two in your ad on the classifieds would be a plus..we know you are top shelf rel trades and such but many do not....Dan
July 03, 2015 11:48PM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Steve a picture or two in your ad on the
> classifieds would be a plus..we know you are top
> shelf rel trades and such but many do not....Dan Thanks Dan, I can snap a few pictures but I can never figure out how to post them on this forum.
July 04, 2015 03:09AM
SkiWhiz,
To load pics, use photobucket.
After pic is loaded, open pic on photo bucket, look to the right. The share links, the bottom selection OMG, click it, it will turn yellow and say copied. Then paste in your post here. You can always do a post preview to see if you did it correctly or not, before posting.

Cheers
David
July 04, 2015 11:39AM
Tns, maybe start from how to get the pics from the camera/phone to the computer....you may have jumped a step. lol. ... I shouldn't make fun..not a computer whiz either.
July 04, 2015 12:38PM
ozzie Wrote:
> Tns, maybe start from how to get the pics from the
> camera/phone to the computer....you may have
> jumped a step. lol. ... I shouldn't make
> fun..not a computer whiz either.

I know how to get pictures transferred to the computer, this is a wonderful forum but posting pictures on it isn't as easy to do as on other forums. P.S. thanks tnsharpshooter (David) for the info.
July 04, 2015 02:10PM
Steve,
If you still have my email, send me your pictures, will do it for you

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
July 04, 2015 06:27PM
Sven1 Wrote:
> Steve,
> If you still have my email, send me your pictures,
> will do it for you

Thanks Sven, appreciate it but I just traded the CZ 7.
July 07, 2015 09:23PM
What'd you trade for?

Discrimination is the root of all evil.
July 08, 2015 01:11AM
PittsburghWill Wrote:
> What'd you trade for?

This would be a good time to see if I can post a picture on this forum, here goes...... if it works lets see who can guess what detector it is. [oi58.tinypic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2015 01:12AM by SkiWhiz.
July 08, 2015 01:29AM
White's Quantum XT
July 08, 2015 01:43AM
Jeff (or) Wrote:
> White's Quantum XT

We have a winner!!! I traded for a White's QXT Pro + $100.00 for my CZ 7.
July 08, 2015 01:43AM
Whites Silver Eagle,
July 08, 2015 01:46AM
It is QXT Pro

Discrimination is the root of all evil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2015 02:49AM by PittsburghWill.