Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Deus (2 weeks old) For Sale. 11 inch coil $1000 shipped (firm)

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Deus (2 weeks old) For Sale. 11 inch coil $1000 shipped (firm)
July 04, 2015 01:00AM
As soon as the floor dries I will post some pics. I bought this XP Deus brand new from JMT Detectors on June 24 2015. It has the WS-4 (backphone) headset and the control box. 11 inch coil. recharging cables...etc etc etc. It's a good deal on a practically new Deus. You'll be ready for the upgrade.
Just getting too hot and miserable out there for me. I'll arrange everything back in the box like it came from the factory and snap a pic shortly. The unit is fully functioning. I hit a 13 inch nickel in someone else's test garden with it. So it ain't a weak one. It is 100% XP Deus. Please use PM if interested. I take Paypal (either add 3.5% or use GIFT function) or US Postal Money Order. I'll ship via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.......whichever the buyer wants. I have been hunting exactly TWO times with it. I found an unfired pinfire round with it.....along with a cuff button and some Minie's. Thanks for reading. Pics.......soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2015 01:01AM by Kevin B.
Re: XP Deus (2 weeks old) For Sale. 11 inch coil $1000 shipped (firm)
July 04, 2015 02:52AM
No longer for sale
July 04, 2015 03:13AM
You trying to get me divorced buddy!
July 04, 2015 03:24AM
One thing is for sure, IMO if anyone looking for a Deus, hasn't jumped on one of the ones I've seen go up for sale as of late- very reasonably priced, oh well. Also I feel any serious detectorist should have one in their stable. But to be fair, I do understand sellers sometimes have other interest/priorities.

Cheers
July 04, 2015 03:45AM
Yeah Tnn..the only detector I regret selling in last couple years. Im sure I will have another, just got to pace myself,lol.
July 04, 2015 04:21AM
Hey Kevin,
If it's too hot to keep hunting, you have time to post some pics of those nice finds you mentioned. Please!

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
July 04, 2015 12:52PM
Too hot? I can believe that. Now is the time for research. Keep the Deus. You need a detector later, and from what I have seen there isn't too much out there that I got to have.
July 04, 2015 01:07PM
deathray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You trying to get me divorced buddy!

Good thing he pulled that ad Ray!----We don't need to get all beat up by our wives (or divorced) from buying another detector!! smiling smiley------No sir---we don't need that----we wanna stay healthy to make that Sept outing in NV.---Looking forward to it!cool smiley
July 04, 2015 03:25PM
Haha, yep Del!
July 04, 2015 09:53PM
@NCWayne: I enjoy posting pics of my finds. I equally enjoy seeing pics of other forum members finds. But I was accused of fishing for "pats on the back" a while back. So I stopped. (Unless I need a piece ID'd).
But I am going to pics of my Spring and early Summer finds anyway.......in spite of the one's who loathe it. I don't need or want pats on the back. But this is a metal detecting forum and it gets me all fired up and motivated when folks post pics of their finds. I truly enjoy it when OTHERS are successful!!!!!!! I'd be a spiteful and unstable mental mess if it actually bothered me or made me jealous when other's post their finds.
I am not ranting at you NCWayne. Matter of fact, I like you. I am not even ranting. But it has often bothered me that people will automatically ASSUME that one is fishing for 'pats on the back' when one post pics of their finds. But I am going to start a thread just for that purpose.......because I think that alot of y'all out there....are like me: it pleasures us to see others have good success and we want to share in their gladness.
I am about to go to a fish fry. But when I get back......I'm going to take some pics of recent finds and start a new thread. I wholeheartedly encourage others to share y'all's finds as well.
When my detecting buddy and I are out detecting........I am AS PLEASED when he finds a button or bullet or other relic as if I found it myself. I am all for getting the stuff out of the ground and out in the open where everyone can enjoy it. (I was seriously pleased with my Pinfire bullet, although they seem to be fairly common) Happy Independence Day to EVERYONE here. I wish all of you a happy and SAFE holiday. A bunch of brave Americans fought against tyranny and won!!!!!! Reason to celebrate!!!!!!!
July 05, 2015 04:47PM
Kevin B,

You post your finds, I'll definitely look at them. I don't myself post pics of finds for a pat on the back. I don't believe you do either.

I think folks can at times learn something from post involving finds. A conversation could in fact get started, and who knows something or someone may indeed learn something and benefit.

I'm guilty at times of asking questions- this asking meant not to belittle one's finds, but if I see something in their post that I feel more info could be ascertained and folks, even besides myself could learn something.

I mean even Nasa Tom post his findings when doing test. Some do ask questions---all good.

There are lesser experienced and new folks to detecting who visit or lurk on this forum. So to post post involving finds, could indeed be helpful. An attention getter if nothing else.

And I'm sure there are some here who don't post their finds or all of them anyway, and maybe some of them aren't interested in post with finds. That's OK by me.

I have been very excited by some of the finds posted on this forum. Reading these post, believe it or not, at times gives me the extra motivation to get out more and see what I can find.

There is I think a wealth of information supplied by the folks here. A real treasure of a place to get some tips for hunting treasure.

Cheers
July 06, 2015 07:43PM
Your accuser must be an idiot of the lowest form and or extremely jealous . A pile of clad is hardly worthy of a pic unless found by a newbie or pulled from extremely tough conditions but old relics/coins are most worthy and welcomed by myself and I suspect most other honorable forum members . That being said I do not post as many pics of finds like I used too because of negative feedback as well so I understand where you are coming from, Ray.
July 07, 2015 03:31PM
Pats on the back hmmmm. I like to see what others have found makes me hunt harder and makes me wonder if I'm still in the game or need to find new places. As hard as it is to find new places and to keep the ones I know about and want to hunt I hope to find good targets and hisotry and most of the time I do and it's a rush I want to share. Even on my videos and I work hard to edit them I don't care what people think I like to see what I find and watch it. So don't worry what others thinks as long as you are being honest as I know you are and keep the deus or get the racer or learn both and wait till the new update comes out

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 07, 2015 04:12PM
silverhound Wrote:

> A pile of clad is
> hardly worthy of a pic unless found by a newbie or
> pulled from extremely tough conditions

Ouch! I just posted 2 piles of clad <g>. In my defense (imo, none needed), interest in finds is relative. In hot summer when hunts are infrequent, a pile of clad or an interesting find doesn't have to be exceptional; it's just the fact that someone braved the elements and got off his/her duff and went detecting, and this (blah or not) is what he/she found! If you/anybody found better (or worse), post it. I dare you <vbg>.
Maybe the ones who complain about those posting finds are the ones who don't know how to post pics on this forum? Just sayin'...

Wayne

ps Kevin, I haven't seen your finds I asked to see, yet. Where are they?
I can't believe somebody was so petty as to say you were seeking pats on the back. Besides, what's wrong with that? Shouldn't we celebrate our successes? Isn't a day out detecting in the fresh air and sunshine and freedom to enjoy it worth celebrating?

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2015 09:39PM by ncwayne.
July 07, 2015 08:46PM
I like to find piles of clad when fresh water hunting with my Tiger Shark. If you are at a swimming beach and not even picking up any pull tabs, you might as well pack it up and head to another spot.
July 07, 2015 08:52PM
I, personally, like a pat on the back for a good find. winking smiley
July 08, 2015 02:44AM
To be totally candid......I quite enjoy a good pat on the back ever so often myself. And I like patting backs. I always go out of my way to congratulate any of my hunting buddies who find something when we are hunting. I know that they are feeling good and congratulating them makes them feel even better. It's a hobby. A fun thing. And it's even funner when hunting with a buddy. Having a few laughs. Checking signals. Good stuff.
NCWayne, I'll post the stuff that I have pulled out of the campsite that I have been hammering. I had a memorable Spring, I didn't find any banner finds, no buckles, no Confederate buttons, .....but I did find alot of neat stuff that otherwise may have remained hidden.
About posting finds, I enjoy looking at others' finds.........and I learn from them. And I could stand to learn alot more.
Forum members......have an awesome week!!!!!!! I think I'll head up to the Huddle House for my weekly dose of grease. LOL!!!!!!!!!
July 11, 2015 02:44AM
ncwayne I believe your clad qualifies for " extreme conditions" I mentioned hot smiley thumbs down