Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ3d 12" coil

Posted by shoveler 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ3d 12" coil
July 26, 2015 05:35PM
Aren't these impossible to find and incredibly expensive if you do ?
What's up with this?
[www.treasureclassifieds.com]
Re: CZ3d 12" coil
July 26, 2015 06:15PM
They are.

That's the lowest price I've ever seen.
I suspect her mailbox is already full.

mike
July 27, 2015 02:25PM
Haven't been made in years as feel Sunray felt the CZ was on its way out...Super coverage and real depth increase while no heavier than the original 10 inch.
Certainly not for everywhere but on a beach or large field they excelled...Worst deal I ever made is when I sold my original for 100 bucks when I quit hunting beaches.
July 27, 2015 03:38PM
The 10.5'' coil is heavier,But alot better at hitting deep coins on edge. Pure raw depth the 12.5'' Sunray has the edge ,But not by as much as you would think as the 10.5'' coil is no slouch. And I'm speaking from '' Personal Experience'' as used both for ''Years''.
July 27, 2015 04:22PM
I just jumped on it, don,t know if sold yet or not. If not maybe I will have it.
July 28, 2015 03:47AM
My FZ-12 gets a little over an inch more than my 10 1/2" on my CZ-3D... worth it.
July 28, 2015 06:26AM
Hope you get it Flintstone. I love the S-12 n my waterproof Soveign so I thought hard about buying it for my CZ 3d.
July 28, 2015 02:13PM
shoveler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aren't these impossible to find and incredibly
> expensive if you do ?
> What's up with this?
> [www.treasureclassifieds.com]
> ay-fisher-invader-fz-12-coil-with-cover_i1734

This listing, although rare, is the real deal. These coils seldom come up for sale, and when they do, they're quite pricey. So I had my doubts as to the legitimacy of the ad. After looking into it though, again, it seems to be on the square. The item has not been sold yet, due to the seller entering their email incorrectly and not being able to reply to about 30 responses they got. It looks like a deal is close to being finalized though, as the seller was finally able to contact potential buyers after fixing the email issue.

In case anyone did not know, Treasure Classifieds is now on Facebook. Besides buying, selling & trading directly on our main site, if you have a Facebook account, you can also upload your sale items there, too. It gives you (the seller) a bigger pool of prospective buyers. And for buyers and traders, if you have a keen eye and good timing, you may be able to capitalize on a deal someone lists on our Facebook channel, but not the main site. We also do some giveaways for loyal posters like free tees, gift cards, etc.

If you're on Facebook, please visit the site and like us to have full access to everything: [m.facebook.com]

P.S. ~ I'll keep you guys posted on the Sunray coil.

Joe
July 28, 2015 03:42PM
That is a shame as many replied when it was first listed. I hope they go in order of reply's.
July 28, 2015 04:05PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> That is a shame as many replied when it was first
> listed. I hope they go in order of reply's.

Yes, it does. Matter of fact, a member of this fine forum itself has first dibs on it smiling smiley

Joe
July 28, 2015 08:51PM
I replied early on this one too, would be a great coil to acquire for some beach hunting on my CZ70 thumbs down
July 28, 2015 11:19PM
I hope someone here gets it , that's why I posted a link to it. Almost snagged it right off the bat but sold my CZ3d and I'd have to buy another just to test it in order to resell it. If the price holds someone's going to be very happy. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2015 11:20PM by shoveler.
July 29, 2015 03:46PM
njnydigger Wrote:
> Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That is a shame as many replied when it was
> first
> > listed. I hope they go in order of reply's.
>
> Yes, it does. Matter of fact, a member of this
> fine forum itself has first dibs on it smiling smiley
>
> Joe
Come on who got it as the suspense is killin' Me ?
August 05, 2015 04:59PM
See this is finally showing as "Deal Closed".

Did anyone here get it?
August 05, 2015 05:38PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> See this is finally showing as "Deal Closed".
>
> Did anyone here get it?

Sorry, meant to reply back here but forgot. Another member told me about this post. I didn't want to give out the buyers name without permission, as I consider that confidential info, however I did ask and he was fine with it. John Tracy got it, but I'm not sure what his user name on here is. The seller was an older woman who was leaving the hobby, hence the incredibly low price. John was the first who replied to the post, so he snagged it. If you haven't already, DO sign up for the daily email alerts, as it notifies you of all new listings every 24 hours. That way, you don't risk losing out on a killer deal, like the coil. Someone actually got a brand new (used twice) etrac 4 or 5 months ago for about $650, because a guy bought it for his son, who decided the hobby wasn't his cup of tea, and the dad needed money fast, so he took a big hit and dumped it. I remember a CTX going for some ridiculously cheap price last year (can't remember what exactly) and some dealer scooped it up. If you time it right, the chance is there for some crazy, incredible prices.

Joe
August 05, 2015 06:49PM
Tracy Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man He gets all the deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 05, 2015 07:47PM
I have one or two particular spots I want to try it...Lol! I thought the one that sold about a year ago for $200.00 was a great deal. I figured when I got my try at it that I was behind a dozen people. I should have bought Lottery tickets that day also...smiling smiley

Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> Tracy Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man He gets all the
> deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!