Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher Intelligence

Posted by ECACE 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher Intelligence
August 21, 2006 05:56PM
Dan,

With the sale of Fisher to 1st Texas, will you be publishing any more of the Fisher Intelligence articles? I must say I have read and reread each of them so many times. They are very informative and I for one am really looking forward to any new ones you may publish. Thanks for the information you have given and any you can give in the future.
Re: Fisher Intelligence
August 23, 2006 01:03AM
I just submitted another article to First Texas Products (FTP) to create the 6th edition of "Fisher Intelligence". I'm glad you enjoy... and find the information informative.

H.I.H.

Tom
October 13, 2006 03:08AM
I'd also like to see more info from you. I know I've only tapped into the surface of your knowledge. winter is coming and it's a great time to educate oneself via literature if it can't be done in the fields.
October 13, 2006 07:36PM
Glad you find the info useful. I have submitted more lit (for inclusion into Fisher Intelligence PDF upload,,, to create the 6th edition) ....to First Texas several months ago..... and have touched base with them since then. I'm not sure what direction they want to go with the articles/Fisher Intelligence. I'm uncertain if First Texas see's any value in my writings.

Happy Intelligent Hunting!

Tom
October 14, 2006 02:02AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Glad you find the info useful. I have submitted
> more lit (for inclusion into Fisher Intelligence
> PDF upload,,, to create the 6th edition) ....to
> First Texas several months ago..... and have
> touched base with them since then. I'm not sure
> what direction they want to go with the
> articles/Fisher Intelligence. I'm uncertain if
> First Texas see's any value in my writings.
>
> Happy Intelligent Hunting!
>
> Tom

Tom, if they decide not to utilize your knowledge, would you seek a publishing alternative?

I'm interested in what this sales transaction is going to mean for Fisher and my detector. I'm considering purchasing a new detector this winter or this coming spring but I'm unsure what brand/model. I've got a CZ-3D, as you know Tom through our emails, and I don't plan to give it up, but I'm thinking a 4th detector in the house of a 4th brand might be the way to go. I'm still contemplating. A friend on my metal detecting forum wants to buy my 3D from me in the spring because he can't afford new so I might sell it (OUCH! That felt like a knife slicing through my heart!). I want to make sure it's stable first.

And speaking of my detecting forum, I've posted some links to this site. Hope you don't mind, Tom, but late last night I couldn't resist sharing the info. It also sparked some discussion on my forum. I don't want to take away from your site and/or discussion groups by any means... I simply wanted to share your knowledge.
October 14, 2006 03:41AM
Snowy,

You are more than welcome to share any/all info you find on this web-site. After all, I have fought hard to keep the Fisher Intelligence book FREE so as to help all. Share, Share, Share!!!

Sincerely,

Tom
October 15, 2006 01:56AM
Tom, I do hope First Texas does take advantage of the Fisher Intelligence publication. I know it's a big hit at my club and I'm sure it is well received where ever it is read! The only thing you haven't covered in it is how to find time to go out and use some of this new found knowledge! Wally