Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sorex Pro for sale.600 usd shipped.

Posted by Igor 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Sorex Pro for sale.600 usd shipped.
August 21, 2015 04:42PM
I would like to advertise and to sell here.
This one is used,but totally in a good shape.
All the information about the model,you can find in the internet or ask me to assist as far AKA is not so famous in the USA to compare with other brands.
But due to almost all foreign users from all over the world,all AKA detectors are very worthy to keep and to search with.
9.5" by 12.5" at 7 kHz is in the set.
I will include some bonus and this is a cover for the electronic block and a cover ( not perfect ) for the coil.
Express EMS shipping is included.
Any questions are welcome.
I didn't guess how to put images,so will do it through e-mail or p.m.
Re: Sorex Pro for sale.600 usd shipped.
August 21, 2015 11:50PM
For what it is worth... Igor is a stand up guy. I bought an AKA Berkut 5 from him earlier this year without a hitch. Just wanted to throw that out there.

John
August 22, 2015 01:55AM
Is Igor the manufacturer??
August 22, 2015 01:57AM
I bought a berket also, with a 6 x 10 coil that works intermittantly. I'm still waiting for a replacement coil, thats under warrantee.
Are you going to come thru, Igor?
August 22, 2015 06:49PM
deathray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is Igor the manufacturer??
=================
Personally not,of course.I sell exactly this detector as a private seller as far I am not sure,that could advertise AKA as a brand for selling here without an agreement with admins.
But secondly,you can find my e-mail on the AKA official site for an international support and other purposes.
August 22, 2015 07:00PM
possum mo Wrote:
> I bought a berket also, with a 6 x 10 coil that
> works intermittantly. I'm still waiting for a
> replacement coil, thats under warrantee.
> Are you going to come thru, Igor?
=====================================
Hello,
as far as I remember,we discussed all several months ago and I asked the AKA' director here about that coil.
The reply was,yes please,send us this coil for testing and if it is broken,that I believe you,it will be replaced.This is a common approach of AKA to absolutely every customer.I am able only to control all and to keep everybody informed if needs.I am not an owner to my regret,I cann't jump higher,than my head.
So,the only I can do from my name is to make a warranty longer if it has been finished.
If you decide now,then you are welcome.
August 23, 2015 02:27AM
Thanks Igor, I will send it in. Please PM me the address to ship it to. Thanks.
August 28, 2015 10:23PM
I shipped the coil to Russia today. It should take about 7 days. I will keep yall posted on AKA's service.
August 28, 2015 10:35PM
possum mo Wrote:
> I shipped the coil to Russia today. It should take
> about 7 days. I will keep yall posted on AKA's
> service.
================
Better if you share the tracking info with me.P.m. me or e-mail.That's a pity,my thread on selling used detector turned into another thread on a warranty of a coil concerned.Always I replied to you through e-mail before when we discussed this question and there was no need to introduce your point to here.But as it is.My detector is still on sale in concern of a possible warranty question of quite another coil or without.Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2015 10:40PM by Igor.