Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Couple of detectors and coils or sale

Posted by Old California 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Couple of detectors and coils or sale
August 31, 2015 03:38AM
Have an Explorer SE Professional with Joey coil for sale, Bought this used last year. It had a Sunray probe and the Joey coil only, Was missing the owners manual and battery charger. All I did was pickup a charger off ebay and ordered a middle shaft and lower shaft to run the SE without the probe. Has a rechargeable battery as well, But no manual.

I'm going to break this so someone will get a great deal, The Explorer SE with Joey coil and rechargeable battery with charger is in very good condition has some nicks and such and the screen has a slight scuff and hardly noticeable so I'll enclose some pics to show the detector and screen. The Joey coil had some type of white tape holding the coil cover on the coil so some white residue is still showing. Not the prettiest Joey coil but that's what came with the detector. Pulled the coil cover off and appears it's always been on when in use. The upper shaft that slides into the meter assemble has a scratch on the upper shaft portion but when it's pressed up against inside of the Explorer meter assemble it's hidden showing no signs of a scratch, Still a good clean looking Explorer SE. $435.00 shipped to your door, Postal money order or paypal is fine and if paying with paypal please add a little extra to cover fees.

The Whites GMT is in excellent condition, But has no owners manual and uses plain AA batteries. $350.00 shipped to your door, And postal money order or paypal is fine just add a little extra to cover fees.

Also, A bunch of slightly used coils for sale. I'll list them below...Have three GMP coils and if someone want's all three $200.00 shipped for the set, Or can get them separately. Would prefer selling them as a set but will let them go separately if no one wants the set...Also, Selling a left handed SunRay probe. It needs another toggle switch rubber boot and has a deep scratch on the lower portion of the probe, It's never given me problems but it's something that needs to be shared. The last picture shows the scratch.

Will forward Nasa Tom a portion from these sales.

Thanks for looking,
Paul (Ca)

Garrett Infinium 10"X14" DD coil....$85.00 shipped.
Fisher QuickSilver 10.5" coil. Works on my CZ3D....$65.00 shipped.
GMP NEL Sharpshooter 5.5"X9.5 coil.....$65.00 shipped.
GMP NEL Hunter 8.5"X12.5" coil......$75.00 shipped.
GMP NEL Tornado 12"X13" coil.......$85.00 shipped.
Vista Gold 5.5"X8" coil.....$65.00 shipped...Works great no falsing.
Vista Gold 7.5"X11" coil...$65.00 shipped...Works great no falsing.....Or $110 for both the Vista Gold 5.5"X8" & 7.5"X11" coils as a set.
Explorer SE Left Hand SunRay probe with lower and middle shaft....$120.00 shipped...Missing toggle switch rubber boot, And has a thin line deep scratch on the lower probe portion, Still works great! Also missing one of the lower coil rubber washers, I feel $120.00 shipped and includes the lower shaft it came with is a good deal.

Re: Couple of detectors and coils or sale
August 31, 2015 04:05AM
Old cal
Are those XP goldmax power ( gmp) coils or coils for the whites gmt ? If for the XP i might be interested. Thanks
August 31, 2015 04:10AM
Hello Bflo,

The NEL coils are for the XP GMP, these are a great deal.

HH,
Paul
August 31, 2015 05:11AM
I will take the x-1 probe! Can send PayPal gift option. Let me know how you want payment. Thanks!

Charles
August 31, 2015 06:01AM
Old California I'm a mostly a lurker but have seen a lot of your post and finds here and on other forums and noticed you sold a MXT yesterday and was wondering If you were going to continue in the hobby or are you just reducing inventory. Enjoy reading about your adventures.
August 31, 2015 06:44AM
trashdigger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Old California I'm a mostly a lurker but have seen
> a lot of your post and finds here and on other
> forums and noticed you sold a MXT yesterday and
> was wondering If you were going to continue in the
> hobby or are you just reducing inventory. Enjoy
> reading about your adventures.

Not trying to put words in Pauls mouth---but---I think he's just like most of the rest of us----will never get out of the hobby until they bury us! smiling smiley----Right Paul??------Besides that, it just wouldn't be the same around here not reading about Pauls great adventures (and finds)!
August 31, 2015 01:45PM
SunRay probe is sold! Thanks Charles!

Hello trash digger, I'm long over due it's time to sell off equipment. Been too lazy to list things that are not being used, I'm still deeply rooted in the hobby but with age I've slowed down with getting out. This coming fall and next spring plan getting out more offen, may pickup one or two different models to experiment with. Thanks for asking.

Thanks Del, Yes indeed I'll still be in the hobby for a long time. Only gets better going forward, so much ground to cover more adventures to come it's a never ending hobby smiling smiley

Thanks again,
Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2015 01:47PM by Old California.
August 31, 2015 03:17PM
If the XP GMP coils don't sell, I may relist them with my XP GMP and sell the XP GMP detector with all or remaining NEL coils. Have the smaller 5" NEL XP GMP coil too, So I may relist it with all coils or the remainder of NEL coils as a package deal.

Thanks for looking,
Paul
August 31, 2015 03:26PM
I'll take the GMT. Just need your email address to send Payment Via PayPal. PM sent.
Thanks
Tom

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2015 03:31PM by Tom Slick.
August 31, 2015 03:50PM
Whites GMP sold! Thanks Tom Slick!
September 01, 2015 03:48AM
All XP GMP NEL coils and Fisher 10.5' coil are sold! Thanks J appreciate you picking these up, You got a good deal!

Thanks again,
Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2015 03:55AM by Old California.
September 01, 2015 03:56AM
Both Vista Gold Coils are sold! Thanks J appreciate the purchase!

Thanks again,
Paul
September 01, 2015 04:31AM
Time to get a racer and the 5x10 give my buddy Vance a call he will give you a great deal

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 01, 2015 04:42AM
I agree Lawrenzo next detector on my list will be the Racer with the 5"X10" coil smiling smiley

Between the Deus and Racer both will be a good loner to friends when out in the field, Loaned my Deus out to a friend a few months ago and she's coming back this week. Sure missed her looking forward to using it again.

The friend who borrowed my Deus loved it allot, They are going to add one to their stable can't say I blame them it's one terrific machine.

Will get Racer soon smiling smiley

HH, Paul
September 01, 2015 04:49AM
Thanks again Tomas for allowing us a place to visit and sell off some of our equipment! Appreciate this allot!

Paul
September 01, 2015 08:49PM
That's a heck of a deal on the CZ 10.5'' Coil. If I didn't already have one I would be all over it! One of the best Coils for deep silver coins on edge.
September 07, 2015 06:12PM
Are you interested in an xterra 705. I could use an explorer?
September 07, 2015 06:32PM
Thanks Fletch for offering a trade for the Explorer SE, That would be a fair trade and the Xterra 705 is a detector more suited for my type of hunting. However, Have the Deus and other similar types of detectors comparable with the 705 pretty much covered in that area.

Looks like I may keep the Explorer SE and use it for a future mode, I'd like to revamp my recent Explorer mode and use the SE meter assembly instead of the XS I went with.

Thanks again,
Paul