Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dilek - MAKRO

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Dilek - MAKRO
October 21, 2015 12:15AM
Dilek,

With your concurrence, I would like to share this new Makro CF77 Pro metal detector (for free) with forum members. . . . . so as to share in the experience/education. I know there is zero requirement to ask you this; yet, I want all parties on board....... and ............ in case there may be any (unforseen) hidden forbiddens.

Thanks

Tom
wjs
Re: Dilek - MAKRO
October 21, 2015 01:16AM
I volunteer first.....;o)
October 21, 2015 04:00AM
I've heard this can be a deep seeking coin machine. Very curious to hear Tom's report.
October 21, 2015 04:09AM
If there is a sign up sheet put me in after Brian! hot smiley

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
October 21, 2015 04:19AM
Put me on the list also?
October 21, 2015 07:01AM
me too please - I love both Makro & Nokta gear - Dilek is pretty.............awesome too winking smiley
October 21, 2015 08:05AM
I'd give it a spin too.
October 21, 2015 09:33AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dilek,
>
> With your concurrence, I would like to share
> this new Makro CF77 Pro metal detector (for free)
> with forum members. . . . . so as to share in the
> experience/education. I know there is zero
> requirement to ask you this; yet, I want all
> parties on board....... and ............ in case
> there may be any (unforseen) hidden forbiddens.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

Tom, by all means, please feel free to do whatever you need with the device.
I can also send a Velox One to you, a very similar device on the Nokta side.
This way you can share both with customers who have questions about these devices in our product portfolio.
October 21, 2015 11:00AM
Hi Dilek,

OK...... will do. Hold off on the Velox One........ until I reconfig my schedule to better (more properly) match the intent.

More details to follow.
October 21, 2015 07:17PM
Ok.......... who is 'genuinely' primarily a old-coins hunter? Who is willing to give this new (with multiple coils) CF77 a good wring-out test AND be totally honest/candid in their reportings? Then........... would be willing to send it to another forum member for testing? I would like to see this detector tested in mild-to-medium mineralization dirt (initially). Then......... could be sent to someone with more mineralized dirt. Bill........ what kind of dirt do you have? Daniel Tn...... you could be next..... due to Tenn's dirt/mineralization.

Forum members have been sending me monies for selling their detectors on this forum................. sooooooo,,,,,,,, I will gladly send this unit for free....... to include...... I will pay for the shipping.

CF stands for Coin Finder........ subsequently..... is primarily for coins.

I'm keeping all of my field-testings/findings in reserve......... so as to allow other(s) to NOT be 'biased'.
cdv
October 21, 2015 08:23PM
Wow, what a company....

Tom, great idea on passing it along for further/different testing / sites and holding your findings until the testing is done.... This will be a fun one to follow!

Cliff
October 21, 2015 10:07PM
Now, this is something.....going to be interesting. Good idea Tom.
October 21, 2015 11:15PM
And I want to keep it all out in-the-open..................... in the public's eye. Documented on this open forum.
October 21, 2015 11:34PM
Great concept Tom. I'd love to test it out, I have a perfect 'old coin' site that would put it through the paces in moderately mineralized soil, but I'd probably only be going there around Christmas. It was a great test site for the Racer, and I've run just about every machine I've owned through the site before, the Racer blew me away with it's ability to pull coins out of a site that went sterile for my other machines.

HH,
Brian
October 22, 2015 03:16PM
I'm kind of in a transition point of the detecting hobby right now. My interest has always been for Civil War relics, but here lately, that interest has been fading away and a deeper interest for silver coins and such has started to take its place.

The bad part is...I live in the area of the south that was known for poverty during the post Civil War years. The depression era didn't have much of an effect on the people around here...they were already poor and living off what grew in the gardens and doing what they could to make ends meet. There wasn't any coal mines to go to like what they had in Kentucky and West Virginia. Here...the money makers were in timber cutting and then when TVA came to the area in the 1940s. In other words...there is not an abundance of old silver to find here. The large parks and such that some of you all have available to hunt, were non existent here. What silver we do have....would be post TVA era time frame. Which is more realistic to say the 1950s-1960s. I have found out that if I target home sites that were before the 1950s...I very very rarely find a single coin around them. But the houses that were 1950s onward, will usually have silver dimes and the occasional silver quarter lurking around. I have been researching old school sites and such too...not hunted any of those yet.
October 22, 2015 03:36PM
Let Cal Cobra test it in Califsmileys with beer

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 22, 2015 08:31PM
Hey Tom - please withdraw my application as if I were fortunate enough to test & review the CF77 I dont think I could afford to ship it to another forum member in the US nor do I expect you good sir to pay for international shipping to me -

Whoever does get to use this unit will be pleasantly surprised I am sure -

Thanks Tom - Makro - What a great thing to do

I have not long finished a review of the FORS CoRe and have passed it on to some fellow hunters here in NZ to see how they like it (hard to do as now its my baby lol but important to share the capabilities of these units) -

I know like me they will love these Turkish detectors -

Cheers
October 23, 2015 12:08AM
Hi rustic charm, , , , , will do.

I'm still waiting to hear from wjs (Bill). If no response by tomorrow evening.......... will select another.
wjs
October 23, 2015 02:06AM

Bill........ what kind of dirt do you have?

Mild in most places I hunt. I like to primarily coin hunt old and newer, with the occasional civil war find here and there. I can test it in local parks, farm fields, fair grounds, etc. A lot of the places I hunt have potential for older deeper coins but are pretty trashy too. You can bet I will give you an honest opinion of it. I can possibly do some videos of it in the field if you want me to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2015 02:09AM by wjs.
October 23, 2015 11:11AM
One of these days Tom........ ill get a water machine to test lol.

Dew
October 23, 2015 11:25AM
Ok Bill. Your it. Are you still at 603 Meado........ ?
wjs
October 23, 2015 04:48PM
Yes
October 23, 2015 11:29PM
Let us know Bill, give her a good work out over there. Interested to see what Daniel thinks about it over here in TN.
October 24, 2015 12:31AM
Bill,

Detector is on its way. FedEx Ground.

The unit is quite easy to set up. Take your time with it and have fun. You do not have to feel obligated to tell us every finite detail of the unit; rather, , , , overall observations. Keep your workload simple. Let us know when you receive it.
wjs
October 24, 2015 12:37AM
Will do Tom and thanks for sending it.
October 26, 2015 09:11AM
Hi Dilek,

On the Velox One........... what is it's primary 'niche'? This will help dictate/narrow-down and focus my allocation-of-time/resources. I speculate (due to it's operating freq) that the Velox One is best suited as a gold nugget hunter and good unmasking capabilities in carpets of nails.
October 26, 2015 03:20PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Dilek,
>
> On the Velox One........... what is it's primary
> 'niche'? This will help dictate/narrow-down and
> focus my allocation-of-time/resources. I speculate
> (due to it's operating freq) that the Velox One is
> best suited as a gold nugget hunter and good
> unmasking capabilities in carpets of nails.

Hello Tom... although we hear many people using Velox for nugget hunting, we never marketed it as a ''gold detector'' so to say due to the fact that it could lose sensitivity for small nuggets in high mineralization and you know most gold fields in the world have this characteristic. Velox, when conditions allow, is a pretty deep detector and you are right about what you are saying regarding unmasking capabilities. Velox One has been a good seller especially in the UK and most people use it for coin&relic hunting there. Hope this helps.
October 26, 2015 09:20PM
Hmm...will be nice to compare to lots of machines.
October 26, 2015 09:49PM
Bill I am so glad you are the one that got picked to test the CF77 pro detector. Hope you do some videos on it. Love your videos. Would also love to see some more videos on the etrac and CTX. Thanks
October 27, 2015 12:32AM
Hi Dilek,

It sounds like the Velox is very similar (in most regards) to the performance/intent/capabilities of the Racer/CoRe. I have reconfig'd my schedule to test the Velox if you genuinely see 'value-added' to the intent. It poses no problems.......... and I would keep everything 'above-board'.......... for all to benefit/share. . . . . . as I have with the Racer.