Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

GOLD RACER - COMING SOON!

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
GOLD RACER - COMING SOON!
November 18, 2015 09:34PM
Find the tiniest nuggets, micro jewelry and even coins with the most sensitive and versatile gold detector ever made!

Re: GOLD RACER - COMING SOON!
November 18, 2015 10:09PM
Has Makro fixed the problem with the grip angle and being too tight against the control box at the top that the Racer suffers (rather, it is the users that suffer) from?

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
November 18, 2015 10:16PM
56 kHz.... Wow that will be interesting, look forward to seeing this one.
November 19, 2015 01:40AM
Bold statement considering some of the detectors.
November 19, 2015 01:49AM
This one has my genuine interest.
November 19, 2015 01:58AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This one has my genuine interest.

Tom-----From what I understand, this one has the genuine interest of Steve H also.
November 19, 2015 03:05AM
Big time. My review of the original Racer made clear it was nothing but a stepping stone to get me to this machine, the one I have really been waiting for.

The claim "sensitive and most versatile gold machine ever made" is a given because nothing like this has ever been made. Successfully anyway. The closest I have ever seen was the failed Compass AU2000. There are other high frequency machines out there, the two most popular and well known being the Fisher Gold Bug 2 and White's GMT. But they are very much dedicated nugget detectors with minimal use outside that realm. The Gold Racer is what I tried hard to get White's to make - an MXT running at GMT frequency. The Gold Racer has that combination of extreme sensitivity to low conductive targets combined with all the features you would expect on a normal coin or relic detector. Should be absolutely killer on micro jewelry. I doubt it will unseat the Gold Bug 2 for extreme tiny sensitivity but that remains to be seen. What there is no doubt of is that is is a far more fleshed out machine than the Gold Bug 2 when you look at all the other features. And I am guessing at a lower price. Bottom line is the machine is unique and it will take quite a few of us using it to find out where it excels and where its weaknesses are. I think Tom and I would agree this is not likely to run well in wet salt sand! Even there with all the tuning options who the heck knows. This is going to be a fun one to experiment with.
November 19, 2015 05:51PM
I too am very curious to see how the Gold Racer will perform. I do mostly beach hunting and have had the Racer less than a week. Having read how stable it is in wet salt, I've run it there to see and in a short time found 4 quarters (2 at 6 inches) and a dime. I've never found any coins with a single freq. VLF unit there before, but then I've only given a token effort because of common belief that they don't work there. I think we often don't find things where we don't expect them to be because we won't look there. So I try test in case, so have made a few sweeps just to see how a G2, GBP or Omega would do. Zip. How does the Racer run smooth and quiet where no others have? If the Gold Racer can equal or improve on that... of course it may not equal it and that is what common wisdom would predict, yet the Racer seems to defy common wisdom in several ways, does it not? So just maybe...
Therefore, I join the choir, bring it on! There is gold hiding and our seeker mode is activated!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2015 05:52PM by Pasttom.
November 19, 2015 05:58PM
Well I look forward to anything Tom has to say if its used on the beach.
November 19, 2015 11:09PM
Let me know when your shipping I would like to be on top of the list.
November 24, 2015 02:03AM
I really look forward to seeing the comparisons between this machine and the Goldbug II. Can it do more and do it better? This should prove very interesting. Can it get depth, mineral handling ability, and target seperation ability? ...Stuart