Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My Fors Gold Plus rundown VIDEO

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My Fors Gold Plus rundown VIDEO
November 23, 2015 02:32AM
I REALLY REALLY Like this Unit..

[www.youtube.com]

So much to say where shall I begin?

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: My Fors Gold Plus rundown VIDEO
November 23, 2015 03:42AM
Thanks for sharing Keith,

Appreciate you going over some of the features, especially the iSAT mode. This may be one hot unit for both nugget and relic hunting.

Thanks again,
Paul
November 23, 2015 06:23AM
Looks like a great machine, great job as always Keith on video. Im really interested to see how the concentric coil does in the iron. Then if it does good do i get it or wait for the xp deus new coil? Hmmmm could be a few yrs on that one tho?
November 23, 2015 10:14AM
Sweet machine from what I see in that video Keith. I love how it jumps on larger iron like the F19 does and is easy to pick out as you go (one of my fav abilities of the F19).

Also the depth, and speed/separation is impressive and if it doesn't have the wrap around problem on smaller iron/sq nails like its cousin (and some others) as you claim then this is one that I'm definitely interested in tryin out for sure smiling smiley

Thanks for the good vid/run down on the unit
November 23, 2015 04:39PM
Would love to see a dirt hunt

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 24, 2015 12:18AM
You hit the nail on the Head Paul .

Thanks

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2015 12:19AM
Decisions decisions..LOL...

Ill Post more about the Concentric Tomorrow..

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2015 12:21AM
Steroided up F19 comes to mind...

Thanks Wayne!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2015 12:22AM
Im working on it Lawrenzo!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2015 12:44AM
On the Fors Gold plus the one of the most exciting things that will really grab your attention is jsut how deep it is in less than 60 magnetic dirt that will allow you to run the Boost mode...

I mean this Mode really Really Lights up the dirt..

19Khz hyper gain is already super sensitive and hits on small items ..

But as you Know like say on a Gold Bug or F19 or G2 and such it can seem lifeless at times on depth in term of its just seems too Quiet ...

But at the same time you can run say a Lower freq unit acoss the same ground and here the deep iron and such...

well take the Fors Gold Plus and run it across the ground in Boost and the ground will just come alive...

Now it will take a tuned ear to get the most out of the EXTREME Light up you will experience but once you get it down its a relic hunters delight...Alot of my sites are plowed in and surfaced hunted to death with no new plowing for the last 40 years.. this Boost mode lights up a different conductance layer that we have never been used to..

especially in soil thast less than 60 percent magnetic mineral..

Experienced relic hunters and Gold prospectors are going to love the Excitability of the unit..it wont be for everyone but its the kind of thing if you stick wiht it you will see results..its very much a Feedback system in the truest sense ...If you've ran the DEEEEP seekers of old youwill love this new twist on a Higher freq...dont exptect it to jump on larger items at dpeth.. but the old units already did that anyways... What it will do is jump on the smaller Items at depth...

really a great intelligent Noise feedback unit to hunt with and will have you chasing targets you would never know was there Good and bad..

that may sound negative but far from it.. it's the type unit thats lights up a site Knowing how to put it to use will be the trick.. A seasoned detectorist will see the benefit of this in a worked out camp..That's the best way to describe what you'll encounter.. some will not like the boost some will be in AWE!

Now fast Mode is just that FAST..

and its very very sleuthy...No need to worry it will Unlock targets...

Keith

More to come

Keith

-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2015 12:52AM by Keith Southern.
November 24, 2015 01:27AM
Keith, I was reading another report on the Fors Gold Plus and it appears the proto type units currently tested the iSAT will be updated on the finshed model. Thats good news they working on improving the ISAT even better.

Plus, I read the Racer Gold will have the iSAT feature. This is great for all metal hunters, this may be the feature to use for deep relic digging out in clearer areas.

WTG Notka!

Paul
November 24, 2015 01:39AM
Hey Paul I believe this is the finished Model I have..the Distributors already have them Im told....

The iSAT is basically like the MXT SAT control...you can speed up the retune or slow it down...

Not as many possible settings as the MXT Variable Potentiometer offers but its got enough settings to suffice...

I think you'll enjoy one Paul in your soil sites relic hunting..

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2015 03:10AM
Thanks Keith,

Appreciate the update, Cool yours is the finished model.

Be interesting to compare both Racer Gold and Fors Gold Plus, think both will have an edge over the other for certain conditions.

I really like the iSAT feature on both models, especially for Gold jewelry hunting our fresh water black areas this is were an all metal detector has an edge.

Thanks again,
Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2015 03:13AM by Old California.
November 24, 2015 06:47AM
Old California Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keith, I was reading another report on the Fors
> Gold Plus and it appears the proto type units
> currently tested the iSAT will be updated on the
> finshed model. Thats good news they working on
> improving the ISAT even better.
>
> Plus, I read the Racer Gold will have the iSAT
> feature. This is great for all metal hunters,
> this may be the feature to use for deep relic
> digging out in clearer areas.
>
> WTG Notka!
>
> Paul

Thank you! A small correction though - the Nokta Fors Gold+ unit Keith tested and commented on as well as the units the dealers have in stock are the final version. I believe you got confused with a post I made on another forum where I stated that the resolution of the iSAT on the Makro ''Gold Racer'' that Steve Herschbach and Raymond Mills tested were advanced based on test results in AU. Fors Gold Plus needs no updates at this point as it has also been tested in USA, AU and Africa with great results.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2015 06:47AM by Nokta Detectors.
November 24, 2015 11:45AM
Nokta Detectors Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Old California Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Keith, I was reading another report on the Fors
> > Gold Plus and it appears the proto type units
> > currently tested the iSAT will be updated on
> the
> > finshed model. Thats good news they working on
> > improving the ISAT even better.
> >
> > Plus, I read the Racer Gold will have the iSAT
> > feature. This is great for all metal hunters,
> > this may be the feature to use for deep relic
> > digging out in clearer areas.
> >
> > WTG Notka!
> >
> > Paul
>
>
> Thank you! A small correction though - the Nokta
> Fors Gold+ unit Keith tested and commented on as
> well as the units the dealers have in stock are
> the final version. I believe you got confused with
> a post I made on another forum where I stated that
> the resolution of the iSAT on the Makro ''Gold
> Racer'' that Steve Herschbach and Raymond Mills
> tested were advanced based on test results in AU.
> Fors Gold Plus needs no updates at this point as
> it has also been tested in USA, AU and Africa with
> great results.

Thank you Dilek, Yes that makes sense I got the Racer Gold and Fors Gold Plus mixed up with the iSAT update.

Although the new Fors Gold is temping, I think between the two the Racer Gold may best suit my all metal needs (higher khz) since it too will have the iSAT feature. So I may spring for the Racer Gold first, currently have too many detectors but the high kHz Racer Gold that I can justify getting.

Thanks again Dilek, appreciate yours and Notka's hard work!
Paul
November 24, 2015 05:57PM
Yes thanks Dilek for the clarification...

Hey Paul...it would be tough to say what the Racer gold will bring to the plate...

I see in the photos it has some more features (toen Break) and the freq is really high...Im hoping to use it for lazer hunts..but who knows it may bring alot more to the plate...

The Gold+ to me is just a Raw relic unit..By this I mean its a HOT unit that keeps you working on targets...A relic delight..A audibly intuitive unit..

The Gold racer may well be a unit to watch... It states it likes big or small...

Keith

-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2015 07:14PM by Keith Southern.
November 26, 2015 04:24AM
I like what I am seeing. Great video Keith! The little cuff buttons (especially those on edge) should really light up with this unit.