Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deep Tech users and want a be Users--some info

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deep Tech users and want a be Users--some info
November 24, 2015 12:05AM
This was posted recently by a dealer--- More details can be seen on FM forum in the detector classsifeds section,,,,

My first shipment of DeepTech detectors and accessories will be here today and orders will ship out tomorrow.. Some photos of accessories and their description is lacking but will be updated in the coming days. DeepTech, too, now has a service center here in the States to handle any warranty issues. Thanks for your support
Re: Deep Tech users and want a be Users--some info
November 24, 2015 12:09AM
I am very interested in the 2 tone feature in all metal mode. Only wish the Tejon had that option.
November 24, 2015 01:15AM
I would like to check out the new Warrior detector. Appears to be very deep detecting. Good to see an American dealer and service center in the U.S. Finally. I really like the Vista Gold and RG 1000 V2 that I own.
November 25, 2015 04:28PM
We now have the service center in Maine and a dealer Backwoods in TN.
Looks like all bases are now covered with two great people to handle the brand.

For those looking for a used Vista Gold, two listed on the bay, one in USA and one in Canada.

Yup, like my Vista Gold as well.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
November 25, 2015 07:27PM
I had mine on ebay for 2 weeks then changed my mind after I found out about the service center and dealer. I was trying to get some extra money for the holidays but I think I can manage without giving up my Dtvg. I had it for $420 free shipping, cheaper than the 2 on ebay now. Should of jumped on it people.
November 26, 2015 03:15AM
Good news!