Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Metal Detector Beeps over Child's Stomach

Posted by TabWhisperer 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Metal Detector Beeps over Child's Stomach
November 24, 2015 07:30PM
Maybe a 12-43?

[www.liveleak.com]
Re: Metal Detector Beeps over Child's Stomach
November 24, 2015 09:03PM
I hope they keep up with it...make sure it passes..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2015 09:27PM
Had a teacher once, whose daughter had swallowed a fence staple. Doctor told the mother----feed mash potatoes big time. Staple passed. This was some 40 years ago.

Maybe the child will pass. Could be a twist cap off of a drink ???
November 25, 2015 02:43AM
Yes.....been there and done that. When my daughter was about 2 years old she swallowed a dime, her older sister told on her,
I used my detector to confirm that she had indeed swallowed it, followed it's progress through her system, two days after swallowing the dime it passed!
My wife found it in the diaper, the dime was a little discolored but otherwise fine as was my daughter. Still have that dime today, it's a keepsake from her childhood.
Kids can do some funny & scary things.
November 25, 2015 02:57AM
Could just be laying on a half dollar too?

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
November 25, 2015 04:12PM
At hospital they will X-ray and go from there....Years ago looking for a grandmothers gold ring had no luck but noticed a large dog and while owner held the dog I got a tell-tale foil reading from dogs stomach....Unfortunately it turned out to be a large piece of foil the dog swallowed and ring was never found..
Actually made the Fisher newsletter with that experience...
November 25, 2015 07:49PM
My nephew just had surgery to get a metal bead out of his ear. He put the bead in his ear thinking it would come out the other side. They removed the bead but the doctor said there was some damage to the ear drum. There is a chance he could have some hearing loss but hopefully that's not the case. Kids and the stuff they do sometimes is just crazy. Live and learn I guess