Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pretty neat accesory from Minelab

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Pretty neat accesory from Minelab
January 15, 2016 04:47PM
[www.minelab.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2016 04:48PM by Keith Southern.
Re: Pretty neat accesory from Minelab
January 15, 2016 05:00PM
I like the idea but wonder how plated jewlery will affect the test.
January 15, 2016 05:56PM
For quite some time....... I've been wondering 'when' detector Mfr's are going to monetize/capitalize off of aftermarket products that directly deal with detecting. Electrolysis kits, conductivity testers, coin cleaners, coin holders, display cases (and much more) that deal specifically with 'dug' items.
January 15, 2016 08:34PM
I think its overpriced at its rrp.
January 15, 2016 09:48PM
I would like to build/own a crusty coin cleaner. Something that will quickly remove the crust that is found on old pennies and nickles. About the only thing that I have found that softens the crust is a wire brush mounted on a side grinder.....LOL!!!!!! And then, it is even MORE worthless than it was before I started dickering with it. (I only did it once......to a V nickel.) I ain't THAT thick. lol I'm just not wrapped too tight....that's all.
January 16, 2016 12:16AM
For 400.00 bucks I may have to find another gold ring to pay for it..maybe others will follow. I understand that for what it does that is a nice item to have just like my digital scale....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 16, 2016 03:47AM
Handled one today..

Nice unit...

On the price not sure if its high or middle of the road...Ive seen some at 500.00 and some at 200.00 but not sure of quality..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 16, 2016 12:38PM
LowBoy you havent seen the price of gold ....... you might have to find a COUPLE of rings. Acid is pretty cheap. Yes it goes bad and you have to keep it fresh, but for MOST cases you are just verifying the marking already on the gold for jewelry made in the U.S.. If i have doubt...... i let ARA sort it out. Anything China or Italy i check. Oh and those batteries..... at what time do you change them.....3/4.... half? Nifty... but pricy. I agree Tom im surprised they havent gotten into scoops, pouches, digger ect.

Dew