Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Super Bowl guesses

Posted by shoveler 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Super Bowl guesses
February 05, 2016 01:31AM
I know it's off topic but perhaps Wally can let it ride until Mondaysmiling smiley
I'm looking for Osweiler to drive for two TDs in the fourth quarter after Manning gets hurt .
Broncos 31 Panthers 24
Re: Super Bowl guesses
February 05, 2016 01:42AM
I can say this without reservation.

If Peyton's team defense has a bad game, they will lose.

Manning never has produced in a big game--- moreso he got his Super Bowl victory just like he got his chance to play in this Super Bowl due to his teams defense.

Now go back and look at Joe Momtana's victories in the superbowls.

He got his rings by producing as a quarterback--- putting up big points on the scoreboard--- with virtually no defense

A tip: watch Manninga feet when he gets back in the pocket
If he's fidgety/ moving his feet--- he's nervous
And most times he will not be throwing the ball very well at all.

Remember I'm from Tn and Manning played for UT.

I call balls, balls,, and strikes, strikes.

We wil see.
February 05, 2016 01:47AM
Panthers are the more complete team overall IMO. Both defenses are very good but Mannings going to have a tough time moving the ball the way the panthers bring pressure directly up the gut with those two monster DT's. Pulling for the broncos as a peyton win riding off into the sunset would be cool. But realistically my gut says carolina wins by 3 possesions or more.
February 05, 2016 03:18AM
Denver did the smart thing and rested Payton most of the last half of the season so he would be healthy for the playoffs. I like him and it would be cool to give him a chance to let him go out on top to end his career. Realistically, if Cam stays healthy all day, the Panthers win.
February 05, 2016 07:10AM
I'll put my mouth where my money is and say I like the under.

The best and second best defenses in the NFL. 60% of totals money being bet is on the over...a good sign, bookies will tell you "the masses are asses"...translation: the betting public is wrong more often than right.
February 05, 2016 10:25AM
The Steelers had the Broncos beat at home, and they are just an OK team. The Panthers are for real. The magic of Manning is gone. Panthers by at least 10.
February 05, 2016 03:59PM
Coming from a Steeler fan....close game Broncos defense wins it not Manning......otherwise its a runaway for Panthers....
February 06, 2016 02:24AM
Panthers all the way! Rivera should be coaching the Bears,But the overated Lovie Smith ran Him outta' town Because He was jealous of Him because He was a way better defensive mind. So hoping Ron wins it Sunday. And He was also a 85' Bear.
February 06, 2016 02:29AM
I want Manning to go out in style, he is one of the best to play the game and deserves to play as hard as he can and do his thing..Denver has a great defense so lets hope its down to the wire but he wins..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 06, 2016 01:31PM
Some team will win, another will lose.
There will be songs and people will dance...someone will spill beer all down their pants.
February 06, 2016 03:24PM
It will be decided in the first quarter. If panthers light it up its over. If the Broncos stop the until onslaught they win. So 24-21 broncos or 34-24 panthers. Just depends on that first quarter.
February 06, 2016 03:28PM
Manchester United will win 1-0 with a 92nd minute goal by Rooney.
February 07, 2016 07:08PM
I think this will be a great game to watch. Between Newton acting brash like a modern day Joe Namath and the old timer Peyton Manning possibly going out on top, it's interesting.

I think most of the country doesn't realize Manning is the healthiest he has been in a year. He started the season with an injured foot resulting in his lousy play. The injury wasn't made public for weeks and I thought it was dumb to have left him as a starter for so long. Fast forward to late season where he is healed and throwing better but it is kind of like pre-season all over again so he needed to get back in sync with his receivers, plus he is doing more game management. Having a right tackle for a screen door hasn't helped. In a nut shell I'm saying the Denver offense should be in position to have their best game of the year but they will need to run it 30 times since it can't be won on Manning's arm. I think Denver will change the pace of the offense with some no huddle trying to keep the Charlotte defense off balance. The Denver defense will probably try to keep Newton in the pocket and make him force some throws. I think Denver will give up a couple of long throws by trying to get interceptions. Cam will get some runs in but I think Denver is fast enough to keep up with him. That guy is a freak of nature. I wonder how many years he can play like that before injuries sideline him. I'm pulling for Denver but I think it could go either way and should be fun. I really hope Jaguar players partied hard Saturday and hit the field hung over.

I wonder if Garrett detectors are being use by security. (keeping on subject of forum-sort of)
February 08, 2016 03:31AM
Well was I correct??

Probably the most pitiful performance from a team's QB that actually won Super Bowl.

He actually broke a Super Bowl record on his poor 3rd down conversion rate.

Manning is finished after tonite.

At least he is going out on a winning note.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2016 03:33AM by tnsharpshooter.
February 08, 2016 03:45AM
I had it wrong. It turned out the Denver defense showed up. The receivers for the Panthers never got open. A very poor offensive showing and game plan by the Panthers.
February 08, 2016 03:50AM
Peyton managed his way to a $2,000,000 bonus for guiding the team to the championship while being sacked 7 times.
February 08, 2016 04:45AM
From what I read Manning's rating for the game was 56.6. Not too bad compared to the worst rating from Ben Roethlisberger of 22.6 for a SB winning QB against Seattle. Defense typically wins the big games. Manning didn't win the game on his own. The Panthers turned over the ball 5 times, 3 from Newton. Something not on camera was Newton doing his dip right before Miller stripped the ball from him. Double helping of humble pie for Cam. I figured the game would be a dog fight and the Panthers couldn't handle the Denver defense. I thought the score would be closer. The Panthers next year will probably grow from the experience.
February 08, 2016 01:17PM
After carolina hung up 49 on the cards, (though helped by turnovers)a team with a top 5 defense themselves I really didnt think their offense would be totally shut down. I must say I didnt think theyd struggle that badly. Kept expecting the big one over the top but it never came. Knew denver would have a hard time moving the ball and they did. Carolina had been running alot of max protect packages all year leading into this week and they held up well. Not sure why they kept trying to block ware and miller with no help. Newton was wincing and looked to be in pain from the onset.
February 08, 2016 03:25PM
Well Newton can take his gold shoes and pants and put in his locker till next year....ought to cover it.....
February 08, 2016 06:57PM
All the officials (ref's) got a new prius courtesy of John Elway.....Hmmmmmm!
February 08, 2016 09:48PM
Well glad I didn't bet more then 20 Buck's. I thought Newton had a little more Heart? I mean come on it's the Superbowl dive on a fumble Dude! They still wouldn't have lost most likely,But don't just Lay down!
February 11, 2016 01:12AM
Scam reverted back to--well Scam.
February 11, 2016 04:55AM
Haven't watched a game since the mid 70's when the predominate players became people that hate cracker white boys and want kill us and cops.Also they play a nock out game on old white men and women and pregnant women,not cool.
I do like street outlaws though and nhra pro stock. Not much for top fuel and funny cars.
On yea gold rush and bearing sea gold are entertaining.

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2016 05:10AM by supertraq.