Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Comical slamspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by Beyonder-Pa 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Comical slamspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
February 10, 2016 08:23PM
THIS WAS A SLAM FROM ANOTHER PERSON ON ANOTHER FORM, I FOUND IT QUITE HUMOROUS AND TRUE.

"Designed, tested, reviewed, and ready to satisfy end consumers. Quite a class act company. No mention, not hints, no tantalizing. No need to show a several second clip of it with no useful details. No factory walk through of people making search coils, and no hiding coins in a banana (which wasn't necessary anyway if the user is blindfolded), and no delay to find out details.
Re: Comical slamspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
February 10, 2016 09:18PM
I seen that, and can't belive that he would say that about Whites. He was always a Whites Man.
February 11, 2016 12:26PM
Everyone seems to want to dis on Whites for the way they are promoting their next machine. Have you guys really forgotten how ML does it.......... now those guys rub me the wrong way and i own several MLs. Got to get the juices flowing for those who buy the newest and greatest. Im more of a ........ ill wait and see and once they get it the way i like it.... then decide once the hype and bugs are known.
February 11, 2016 08:09PM
When the machine comes out and is used we can all read about it and see if it is getting other users to buy it....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 11, 2016 08:36PM
Well the turning point for me with the MX sport, was their own video on their facebook page. The performance is not what I expected. It doesn't seem like the fast unmasker they were touting.
February 11, 2016 09:31PM
Beyonder-Pa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well the turning point for me with the MX sport,
> was their own video on their facebook page. The
> performance is not what I expected. It doesn't
> seem like the fast unmasker they were touting.

I was looking real hard at it for its waterproofness. After I saw the facebook video, I decided don't like it.
Thank goodness for YouTube videos......

P.S. I have the right to change my mind at any time...LOL

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2016 12:19PM by Sven1.
February 11, 2016 10:07PM
Beyonder-Pa Wrote:
> Well the turning point for me with the MX sport,
> was their own video on their facebook page. The
> performance is not what I expected. It doesn't
> seem like the fast unmasker they were touting.

That is what you get when you let the public relations people do the videos, any savvy detectorist knows that they were using the wrong coils for the test.

Big DD coils suck in the iron nail tests, they should have used the 6½" concentric coil, the 5.3 Eclipse is the best for these MXT series detectors, my 2¢.
February 11, 2016 11:26PM
I liked what I saw in the videos and will most likely be getting one when they come out. The thing to remember is...that the MX Sport was better/faster at unmasking WITH the 10" dd coil vs the MXT and MX5 with same size coils. Imagine how it will be with a smaller coil. It might not Deus or Racer fast but certainly seems like several steps up from an AT Pro, which seems to be the targeted platform they were shooting for. It also seems to be deeper than the Deus and AT Pro and with the tones/VDI ranges, it should make it better for modern trash sites.
February 12, 2016 12:08AM
Hombre Wrote:
> Beyonder-Pa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well the turning point for me with the MX
> sport,
> > was their own video on their facebook page. The
> > performance is not what I expected. It doesn't
> > seem like the fast unmasker they were touting.
>
> That is what you get when you let the public
> relations people do the videos, any savvy
> detectorist knows that they were using the wrong
> coils for the test.
>
> Big DD coils suck in the iron nail tests, they
> should have used the 6½" concentric coil, the 5.3
> Eclipse is the best for these MXT series
> detectors, my 2¢.

I feel compelled to agree...though I've only had experience with the non-v-rated version on my IDX, I can say the Black Max 5.3 concentric coil I have is stupendous at separating targets. We all have our favorites,this is mine for the 6.59 machine. My x-12 on the Explorer stinks at separation. It's really good at other things though,just not going through nails.
February 12, 2016 12:25AM
I am gonna try one out before I decide if I like it or not.....
February 12, 2016 12:34AM
I liked the last video they did with the MXT and MX5 and MX Sports. It did good with the big coil on the nail and quarter for big coil. If the small coil was used it would of been better. It is about 2" deeper than the MX5 . I have used the MXT for about 15 years and have recovered lots of rings. If it works on the beach as good it will be a good detector. I might just try one, just to be sure that I don't miss a good detector for water.