Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2/10/2016

Posted by mascard1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
2/10/2016
February 10, 2016 11:18PM
2/10/2016...............Bye..Bye ...Miss American Pie...2/10/2016...is the day the Racer died!.........I have one ..I guess ..I will have to sell..Anybody want to buy it?
Re: 2/10/2016
February 10, 2016 11:26PM
THIS IS TOO FUNNY, EVERYONE IS DROPPING THESE LIKE HOT POTATOS. IF YOU GET DESPERATE, I GOT $50.00 FOR IT spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
February 10, 2016 11:44PM
I like mine and am waiting for the impact

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
wjs
February 10, 2016 11:54PM
They are still good detectors and not everyone will have the money to afford a new racer2 and may not need the extra features anyway. A person can save a couple hundred and still get a good detector in the racer.
February 11, 2016 12:21AM
Saw the date post and thought to myself how did he know Today was my Birthday ...

Now I see you didn't ....LOL

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
February 11, 2016 12:27AM
This is a prime example of the old saying "be careful what you wish for...you may just get it". Everybody keeps harping on wanting new machines to hit the market with less time between one model to the other. This is one of the side effects to getting that very thing. The bottom will fall out of the value of the "older" machine. Especially if the updates/newer machines come out in quick session. Everyone will want the latest and greatest, and the "older" one will be less desired. Usually the market will get flooded with the older ones soon after the announcement of the newer model, and thus will drive the price down as people compete to sell their machine. We see it with phones, vehicles, computers, TVs...just about everything really. For the patient person that doesn't need the latest and greatest...this is always the time to be buying.

I learned my lesson on this with archery. Companies in archery are so driven by the demand of people wanting new products...that they release new flagship models annually. Especially when it comes to the bows themselves. These days, the new bows are commanding prices in the $1,200 range. Bows lose their resell value very fast...what you paid $1,200 for yesterday, will only be worth about $600 in a few months. By the time a year or two rolls around, the price is more of around $300 at best. For the most part, bows are like metal detectors. They are only as good as the person using them...but yet people are convinced that the latest and greatest will make them the best to ever walk the planet. In other words...you don't need the newest bow to shoot high scores with...just the same as you don't need the latest flagship model to find stuff with. I have became one of these patient people that just sit back and wait on the right time to buy used.
February 11, 2016 02:57AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Saw the date post and thought to myself how did he
> know Today was my Birthday ...
>
> Now I see you didn't ....LOL
>
>
>
> Keith

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!------Mines the 15th.------Your quite a bit older than me though ain't cha?grinning smiley
February 11, 2016 03:31AM
Ha Ha Del maybe just a couple of months older though!!

Well happy Birthday to you too my friend!!

Seems there's lots of Feb Birthdays..

Lots of President's born in Feb Too..

Thank you for the wish!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
February 11, 2016 04:19AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Saw the date post and thought to myself how did he
> know Today was my Birthday ...
>
> Now I see you didn't ....LOL
>
>
>
> Keith

mine too and had the same thought as you.

is it the death of the racer or birth of the racer 2?
Happy belated Birthday to you two!
February 11, 2016 03:07PM
Happy belated Birthday to you two! smileys with beer
February 11, 2016 11:41PM
It kinda' sucks you can't have the original updated to a Racer 2.
February 11, 2016 11:46PM
Happy belated Keith!