Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

new mxsport video. has deus and atpro

Posted by bigboar 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
new mxsport video. has deus and atpro
February 12, 2016 10:32PM
what ya all think?

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2016 10:35PM by bigboar.
Re: new mxsport video. has deus and atpro
February 12, 2016 10:40PM
White's ain't scared of no Deus! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 12, 2016 10:46PM
My take.

If I were going to go to the trouble to compare.

How about some settings mentioned.

And a better detailed description of the test at hand.

Video in my book could be considered misleading.

And why not mention the brand and model name of the comparison detectors.

Tell you what White's,,,, you send me one, I'll put it up against Deus with both 9 and 11" coils.
Same with the Makro Racer.
Even the DST Fisher F75

I will even mail the detector back to you at my expense.

So all you are out is shipping to me.

Sounds like a good deal.

I'll put the MX sport thru the paces--- dry land

I have the perfect site.

And of course if I indeed like it--- I would purchase vs sending it back to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2016 10:49PM by tnsharpshooter.
February 12, 2016 11:00PM
looks good . how does it do in the nail board test?

Curantly own a Mirage P.I made by sven , and a silver Umax with ground balance mode, and a Tesoro Tejon
February 12, 2016 11:25PM
SORCERY!!!!
February 12, 2016 11:29PM
well that video was pretty worthless. Will be nice when some real testing is done.
February 12, 2016 11:33PM
Yeah...like the old song goes..."that don't impress me much".
February 12, 2016 11:50PM
So he has a deus and it is not seeing the nails (which are modern nails not iron rusty square nails) but anyway I think he must have had the nails disc out and same with the coin. My deus has never hunted like that I have the disc on about 6.6 and I like to hear the iron or metal...Don't think that is a fair test at all and how did he program the other detector did he ground bal...not fair in my eyeshot smiley

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 13, 2016 12:17AM
Wow - so thats how Whites compares their newly released detector? - Phenomenal marketing right there
February 13, 2016 12:21AM
spinning smiley sticking its tongue outI thought it might get some good responses!
February 13, 2016 12:25AM
He should have had a swimming pool nearby, so he could toss the MX in it!!! Lol
February 13, 2016 12:30AM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He should have had a swimming pool nearby, so he
> could toss the MX in it!!! Lol

rofl....
February 13, 2016 12:43AM
Accepted and rejected volume? Sounds like a nice feature. But it needs more than a minute video to come across as something special. I'm sure there are some out there that will put this detector through a good series of tests. I'll wait.
February 13, 2016 01:12AM
This video is private - message. What the heck? Now they are blocking it?
February 13, 2016 01:38AM
They are blocking it because some of us don't find it a real test...if I'm wrong then I'm sorry for getting it wrong but that test sucked and whites should it's sorry

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

February 13, 2016 02:17AM
That video was all about making the Mx sport look good, my xp would hit that coin no prob with the 11" on.
February 13, 2016 02:26AM
I posted that very thing on their Facebook post with the video. A Deus with the correct settings would have got that coin beside the nails...no problem at all.
February 13, 2016 02:37AM
I had made a post at findmall about it also..they removed the topic...
February 13, 2016 03:00AM
Well that sucks. I hate when whites does this crap. Im looking at the racer 2
February 13, 2016 03:06AM
basstrackerman Wrote:
> Well that sucks. I hate when whites does this
> crap. Im looking at the racer 2

I was almost ready to preorder the mxs a week ago. Kept waiting on some actual useful info but started losing interest at the bannana video. I even sold one of my two racers. Then I see the r2 which. am now really interested in also plus I have the oor and the 10" coils for my racer which would work. I just really wish the r2 was waterproof and that is whats making me hesitate. I dont even water hunt much but I feel all machines should be like the atpro just for the convenience of not worrying about it and the easy spray hose cleaning method...lol
February 13, 2016 03:17AM
I dont water hunt but thought about it.. I just hate how whites plays games.. Why is it so hard to just say here is a new detector, here is what it does and here are detailed vids to show it... Makro has done all of this and it works... So since whites likes to play bananas and makro is giving us info we need then snooze ya lose.
February 13, 2016 03:25AM
On findmall.com I made a comment about how the video is not fair to the other detectors and they took my post off. Wow someone should tell them that if the companies that pay them can't take a bit of truth they should closeup shop. I like to read the forums from time to time but wow they are afraid of the honest truth when it is even told nicely...I think whites is really going to stay where they are it is the deus and the racer that are upfront with us and listen to us and make changes for us....If American companies are going to behave like that they are going to sink to the bottom with some of us that have been hunting for a long time..angry smiley

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

February 13, 2016 03:26AM
Perception can mean a great deal.

Makro/Nokta seems to be communicating and producing at the same time.... Kudos

I wish I could say the same about the rest.

Nothing wrong with healthy competition--- but you have to get into the game to be competitive.

I am an easy person to satisfy usually--- but I easily get turned off by less than stellar marketing and communication from a manufacturer.

There have been many good thoughts shared on this very subject here on this forum.

Some real intelligence and experience here of the folks-- no doubt.

And as always I appreciate Mr Dankowski for allowing us to give our opinions here.

Some real good ideas provided by folks here--- actually free by those who choose to read them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2016 03:31AM by tnsharpshooter.
February 13, 2016 03:36AM
Whites really screwed up on that video they should say they are sorry for trying to cheat some into thinking they have developed something different. They should just stick to what it does as a water machine for now...This could hurt them there are a few new things coming out from others that should shadow their effort to not be honest..

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

February 13, 2016 09:38PM
I will tell you rite now I'm gettin' one and I will give it a work out for sure! I need a water Detector anyways so at least I will have that. But it also has my two favorite features 4 Tone I.D. and Modulated Audio. It also has the Mixed Mode to go along with the Modulated Audio making it close to the Nauty DMC mode which I love. I ain't had a brand new Detector in about 5 years so nice to have one to fill a nitch in my line up.
February 14, 2016 09:05PM
The past few years most of us have been saying Whites needs to do something. Whites needs to ditch the metal box. Whites needs an answer to the Atpro. Whites may go under? Whites this and Whites that...... Me too! Heck, been selling them since 1985 and it's usually the same stuff with a different sticker or coil.
I didn't like a lot about Whites in how they tied the small dealers hands and let the big Florida company sell to anyone anywhere. How they thought people would buy just because a machine had the Whites name on it. Times have changed....Also small dealers were the last people to even know about new releases.
Whites has loosened the noose on us small dealers now. Whites to this day still has a great name and reputation of building some of the most solid machines with true customer service. You tell someone that you have a Whites and they immediately think quality.
In the past Whites would just throw a new machine out there without much hoopla. Then they might release some lame low key instructional video that would just put you to sleep. Then expect it to fly off the shelves... Didn't happen.
Now they have new blood. Now they have a new marketing plan. Now they are causing a buzz. Some good some bad but a buzz nonetheless. I don't believe I've ever seen a head to head against any competition from Whites. They are putting themselves on the line.
Whites has come up with what looks like an Atpro killer. This "is" their target market. Not an etrac killer. Not a GMT killer. But a super "Swiss Army" type machine at a reasonable price. It won't take long after the release to find out how it performs. If it is crap I will say so.

PS: Bill_S and I have already planned a MXS vs Atpro show down. The videos will follow.

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
February 14, 2016 09:38PM
The comparison video with the White's MX Sport has been pulled down, maybe someone that owns an AT Pro and/or XP Deus has explained to Steve Howard, that is not the way to set up our machines.............LOL
February 14, 2016 09:52PM
Hombre Wrote:
> The comparison video with the White's MX Sport has
> been pulled down, maybe someone that owns an AT
> Pro and/or XP Deus has explained to Steve Howard,
> that is not the way to set up our
> machines.............LOL
I didn't get to see that video. Wish I had.....

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
February 14, 2016 11:58PM
Kenny I got to see it before they took it down. Made Steve look like a newbie that didn't know how to use a detector. BAD!thumbs up
February 15, 2016 12:29AM
Hombre Wrote:
> The comparison video with the White's MX Sport has
> been pulled down, maybe someone that owns an AT
> Pro and/or XP Deus has explained to Steve Howard,
> that is not the way to set up our
> machines.............LOL

I watched the video one time.

His referring to the Deus as a " pretty good" machine--- kind of unprofessional if you ask me

Was what I call a strafe video

Ashamed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2016 12:30AM by tnsharpshooter.