The Minelab Advantage (remember that sayin/slogan?) grinning smiley
October 23, 2016 11:55PM
Took my new found Musky Advantage with the 7" coil out for a spin today & yesterday (Sat/Sun) on a couple of my old standby sites thumbs down

The 3rd pic shows a depression in the ground (an old well hole filled in) and after having pounded that well hole/area for the last 4 yrs with a good dozen machines = the Musky slammed on the 1845 Big Penny 3ft out from the well hole about 8" deep grinning smiley

Worth mention too = in the 7th pic down (2nd from last) the tiny cuff button WITH iron crust on it was a good 9" deep and the Musky slammed it plain as day (very impressive!).

Re: The Minelab Advantage (remember that sayin/slogan?) grinning smiley
October 24, 2016 12:22AM
Good find. Did you dig all that iron on purpose?
October 24, 2016 12:23AM
Had a couple Muskies over the years and sold or traded them, I had a post on the forum not too long ago about wanted to buy a detector and got alot of good offers but liked and missed the Muskie so much I told our friend Keith Southern that I would take him up on his Musketeer Advantage offer (thanks again Keith!). The Musketeers might be old school but they will find the goods and get good depth even if using high discrimination. Nice finds MichiganRelicHunter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2016 12:25AM by SkiWhiz.
October 24, 2016 12:38AM
Detectorist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good find. Did you dig all that iron on purpose?

I set the disc just to knock out small nails and cranked sens up full blast for max depth so in a sense = yes - I dug the iron on purpose smiling smiley